Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 12:46 PM   #61
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Message to WI Members feeling left out

View Post Originally Posted by gotchagood5
Hello my Dear friends,

I would just like to say that even though some members have some badges that other members may not, Please do not think that makes you or any other member any less of a contributing WI member.
I feel very strongly that this wonderful site is a family where we all come together because of a common interest. When I contributed to WI, or In memory of, or made the decision to subscribe, I did these things because I have the funds to do so, and want to contribute monitarily so that we can all keep enjoying this great site.

I contribute not for a badge, but for the community that I enjoy so much.

You need to know that you are a valued member of this site, whatever your contribution. I honestly feel a part of a community, and in a community ...All contributions count and are important. Everytime you post a helpful note, or say happy birthday,or join in a discussion...that is important too! Very Important!

So, please give yourself a little pat on the back today! You deserve it!

Your friend,
Gotchagood5
This is so well said. When Justin posted about how funds were down because of the economy. I just made a donation because I wouldn't want to lose such a wonderful place to be. I've only been a member for a short period of time and would not want to lose all of this. The people here are all so wonderful from the generous people that hold contest to the person that wants help naming their pet. They all contribute in so many different ways and that is what makes The Best
K1234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 12:48 PM   #62
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

gotchagood, I don't think I could have said it better!

Thank you for the extra pats!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 12:50 PM   #63
Umm..IDK! xDD
Webkinz :)

[xo] Soccer♥ is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting this.
:]
at first I was a little left out...but then I igured that since they paid, they should get a little somethingg. ;]

So thanks to all the members who did donate.
[xo] Soccer♥ is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 01:11 PM   #64
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
Hehe No problemo

Yes, wouldnt be a post with hugs (((hugs)))

~Munchies
Extra big squeeze for munch!!!
View Post Originally Posted by lollie
Awww...what a Great Thread! This is so uplifting to see and definitely speaks the truth! Everyone is a valued member of and without the support of it's members, whether they have subscribed, donated or just post, that is a huge contribution to this community! So for anyone feeling alittle down or blue because they feel lesser of a member because they don't have that badge to say you donated or subscribed, just remember that you are just as important to any of us because you are here! And that is what matter most!
Dear lollie,

I am going to quote you "remember that you are just as important to any of us because you are here! And that is what matter most! "
Beautiful, words to live by!!!
Thank you so much for the inspirational message!! and thank you for your contributions to WI!

View Post Originally Posted by Peanut97
Yeah......I would like to donate too, but i am just a kid with no paypal account or anything!! Thank you for reminding us that we are all one big family that can have this oppertunity to enjoy our interests together!!!

~Peanut97
Dear Peanut97,

You bet we are one big Family here! Kids, Moms, Dads, teens, grandparents....we are all here, and we all love webbies and making new friends!

thank you for all you contributions to WI!

Also, I love your name...Peanut...so cute!!

Give yourselves a big pat on the back!!!!

Last edited by gotchagood5; 03-20-2009 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: adding
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 01:20 PM   #65
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by K1234
This is so well said. When Justin posted about how funds were down because of the economy. I just made a donation because I wouldn't want to lose such a wonderful place to be. I've only been a member for a short period of time and would not want to lose all of this. The people here are all so wonderful from the generous people that hold contest to the person that wants help naming their pet. They all contribute in so many different ways and that is what makes The Best
Dear K1234,

Well said by you too! is THE BEST!!
Thank you for the kind words, and all your contributions to WI!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
gotchagood, I don't think I could have said it better!

Thank you for the extra pats!!!
Dear canonymous,

I know we all feel it, and you certainly deserve a pat on the back! (((hugs)))
View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Soccer♥
Thanks for posting this.
:]
at first I was a little left out...but then I igured that since they paid, they should get a little somethingg. ;]

So thanks to all the members who did donate.
Dear Soccer,

No one would ever want you to feel left out. You are an important member of WI and all your contributions are appreciated!

Thank you very much!!!

(((hugs))) Give yourselves a Big pat on the back!
Old 03-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #66
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

Nice thread. It's nice to know we newer people here are appreciated, even if we can't donate at this time. Who knows what the future holds for me to able to donate at another time,
This is a great place for kids to be kids and for us adults to well...be kids for a time.
Thanks for the pat...give yourself another one on me. And a (((((((((((hug)))))))))))))) too
auntiee2 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #67
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by auntiee2
Nice thread. It's nice to know we newer people here are appreciated, even if we can't donate at this time. Who knows what the future holds for me to able to donate at another time,
This is a great place for kids to be kids and for us adults to well...be kids for a time.
Thanks for the pat...give yourself another one on me. And a (((((((((((hug)))))))))))))) too
Dear auntiee2,

Welcome to WI!!! Very nice to meet you!!! I love what you said "This is a great place for kids to be kids and for us adults to well...be kids for a time." What a great line!!! Thank you so much for your contributions to WI..so far. The best is yet to come!!!

Big pat on the back to you!!!...and a (((hug))) too.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #68

iluvmykinz657 is just really niceiluvmykinz657 is just really nice

Thank you so much for posting this. Sometimes I do feel a little left out, because since I am not yet an adult, I do not have the money to do this. I also feel like this, because I see people who are Gift Trainees and who have Gift Exchanges, and I cannot do those things. I don't have very many posts, even though I come on here as often as I can. Thank you so much for telling everyone this!
-iluvmykinz657
Old 03-20-2009, 10:23 PM   #69
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by iluvmykinz657
Thank you so much for posting this. Sometimes I do feel a little left out, because since I am not yet an adult, I do not have the money to do this. I also feel like this, because I see people who are Gift Trainees and who have Gift Exchanges, and I cannot do those things. I don't have very many posts, even though I come on here as often as I can. Thank you so much for telling everyone this!
-iluvmykinz657
Dear iluvmykinz,

Thank you very much for your lovely note. Don't worry about how many posts you have, or don't have....I have been a member of WI since 2007! and I dont have a ton of posts. It is what is in your posts that count. Trying to be helpful, and kind, that is what counts. Just like what you posted here! Thank you so much for your contributions to WI!

Give yourself a big pat on the back! (((hugs))) for you to!!
Old 03-21-2009, 03:51 PM   #70
Live Love Laugh :)

Jtomomi is just really niceJtomomi is just really nice

Thank you, my friend, gotchagood5, for that wonderful note.

Of course when I first saw members with those badges, I felt a bit jealous. But I'm sure most of us did in the beginning.

But I soon realized that the people who contributed with money didn't do it for the badges (or at least I hope ) but they did it just to help. The truth is, we are all contributing to WI. Just by posting and telling our friends about WI makes us all contributers. And as much as we would like to donate, some of us are only kids, and maybe our parents won't let us donate. But that's okay.

And let's not forget that in the very near future, the Insider Insider feature will be available to everyone with our WI$!!

And once again, thank you gotchagood5 for creating this thread, and thank you for contributing so much to our beloved WI!! Rep to you!!

-Jtomomi

Jtomomi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
by a wonderful person, chubchubsayshi, great person, great thread, thank you!, wonderful thread