Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 10:13 AM   #31
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Message to WI Members feeling left out

Well said you got a rep from me! And you deserve it! That is so well put!
maggalina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #32
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I totally agree. It's the person that counts, not the badges or post[s]. Just because someone has two or three badges doesn't mean their "the best", everyone helps. Remember, even those people used to be Lil' Kinz, just like us! Just posting "Welcome to WI", helps.

--oon23

oon23 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #33
TC
Gifted

tchummer has a brilliant futuretchummer has a brilliant futuretchummer has a brilliant futuretchummer has a brilliant futuretchummer has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

that is exactly why i donated too
tchummer is offline Male
Old 03-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #34
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by maggalina
Well said you got a rep from me! And you deserve it! That is so well put!
Dear maggalina,
Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for your contributions to WI!

View Post Originally Posted by oon23
I totally agree. It's the person that counts, not the badges or post[s]. Just because someone has two or three badges doesn't mean their "the best", everyone helps. Remember, even those people used to be Lil' Kinz, just like us! Just posting "Welcome to WI", helps.

--oon23
Dear oon23,
It really is the people that make the difference! Well said! Everyone is important. Thank you for your post and your contributions to WI!

View Post Originally Posted by tchummer
that is exactly why i donated too
Dear tchummer,

Thank you for your post, and thank you for your contributions to WI!

Give yourselves a big pat on the back! and here is a ((((hug)))) to go with it!!!

gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #35
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Thanks, I am glad that people that are on WI and have they're own credit card contribute to the WI funds. I, as a kid know that my parents won't let me spend money on any websites. (I'll get the money from my grandma, probably)
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #36

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Yay! This is such a nice thread. Thanks for all the positive thoughts everyone - this is what makes WI so great .
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 08:14 PM   #37
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
Thanks, I am glad that people that are on WI and have they're own credit card contribute to the WI funds. I, as a kid know that my parents won't let me spend money on any websites. (I'll get the money from my grandma, probably)
Dear Lelex13,
Thank you so much for your comment. As a kid, you should be having fun on a safe site like WI...and if you get some money from your Grandma!...you should get your self a webbie...You are soooo sweet!!!

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Yay! This is such a nice thread. Thanks for all the positive thoughts everyone - this is what makes WI so great .
My Dear MissG,

Thank you so much for your comments! I agree. I don't want anyone who is a WI member, or visitor to feel left out. One big happy family!!

Give yourselves a big pat on the back!!!
Thank you!
Old 03-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #38
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by gotchagood5
Hello my Dear friends,

I would just like to say that even though some members have some badges that other members may not, Please do not think that makes you or any other member any less of a contributing WI member.
I feel very strongly that this wonderful site is a family where we all come together because of a common interest. When I contributed to WI, or In memory of, or made the decision to subscribe, I did these things because I have the funds to do so, and want to contribute monitarily so that we can all keep enjoying this great site.

I contribute not for a badge, but for the community that I enjoy so much.

You need to know that you are a valued member of this site, whatever your contribution. I honestly feel a part of a community, and in a community ...All contributions count and are important. Everytime you post a helpful note, or say happy birthday,or join in a discussion...that is important too! Very Important!

So, please give yourself a little pat on the back today! You deserve it!

Your friend,
Gotchagood5
Thanks a LOT. I do not have any Insider Insider badges and I can't donate so I feel left out. Thanks for that; I get teased enough already at school.
tiffc is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 09:00 PM   #39
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tiffc
Thanks a LOT. I do not have any Insider Insider badges and I can't donate so I feel left out. Thanks for that; I get teased enough already at school.
Dear tiffc,

Thank you for your comment. You are so sweet. I want all WI members to feel that they are important and that their contributions are awesome.
On another note...Don't let the kids at school get to you too much, I know sometimes that can be tough but just remember to be a good person, and be kind to others.

Give yourself a big pat on the back!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:23 PM   #40
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I have seen a lot of threads about rep bars and number of stars, and I have to say I am very happy you started one on this as well. I think that it is wonderful that people are able and willing to donate money. BUT, if we didn't have all these great members here posting all the time, there would be no need for this money as this site would be around for much longer!!!! I have always felt that no one is any better than the next person. And, I definitely don't think that because someone has a banner (or a million posts, or 2 million reps, or more years as a member) they are any better than others. We ALL have something special and unique to offer. And I want to add, that I think my feeling would be VERY hurt if everyone here judged my value based on my badge. As I know I ( and ALL of us) have WAY more to offer than just money Thanks again for starting this thread, this is something that really did need to be discussed!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Closed

Tags
by a wonderful person, chubchubsayshi, great person, great thread, thank you!, wonderful thread