Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #21
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

Default Re: Message to WI Members feeling left out

Thanks for posting this! Even though I don't feel left out because I know in the future I (and other WI members) will be able to beome II's as well with the WI bucks, I thank you for making his thread for those that . Thanks!
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 09:57 PM   #22
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Julia♥
Thanks for posting this! Even though I don't feel left out because I know in the future I (and other WI members) will be able to beome II's as well with the WI bucks, I thank you for making his thread for those that . Thanks!
Thank you Julia! I appreciate your comment!!!
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 10:14 PM   #23
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Message to WI Members feeling left out

View Post Originally Posted by gotchagood5
Hello my Dear friends,

I would just like to say that even though some members have some badges that other members may not, Please do not think that makes you or any other member any less of a contributing WI member.
I feel very strongly that this wonderful site is a family where we all come together because of a common interest. When I contributed to WI, or In memory of, or made the decision to subscribe, I did these things because I have the funds to do so, and want to contribute monitarily so that we can all keep enjoying this great site.

I contribute not for a badge, but for the community that I enjoy so much.

You need to know that you are a valued member of this site, whatever your contribution. I honestly feel a part of a community, and in a community ...All contributions count and are important. Everytime you post a helpful note, or say happy birthday,or join in a discussion...that is important too! Very Important!

So, please give yourself a little pat on the back today! You deserve it!

Your friend,
Gotchagood5
This is a very wonderful thread. If you contributed to Phillip, that is wonderful, but if you were just supporting him, or knew him in real life and helped him, then that means SO much more than money. Money doesn't buy happiness, its how you think you did a good job helping others feel good about themselves too. You could donate time also, and supportment is always good. I feel if we come together as a community, then we can conquer anything. Make a member feel good about theirself, and in turn, they will make somebody else feel good about theirself too. I love this thread, rep!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #24

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

Thank you, you have a very good point.

I agree, and it's much the same with the whole post count/reputation/user status thing. I think that the posts of a Lil' Kinz are every bit as valuable as mine, a Gifted, Gift trainee or Gift Guru member etc. If you're a Lil' Kinz, don't feel you aren't just as important as someone with 20 000 posts.

By the way, rep.
Night
Nightowl is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #25
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
This is a very wonderful thread. If you contributed to Phillip, that is wonderful, but if you were just supporting him, or knew him in real life and helped him, then that means SO much more than money. Money doesn't buy happiness, its how you think you did a good job helping others feel good about themselves too. You could donate time also, and supportment is always good. I feel if we come together as a community, then we can conquer anything. Make a member feel good about theirself, and in turn, they will make somebody else feel good about theirself too. I love this thread, rep!
Dear badena2,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comment. I love your comment " if we come together as a community, then we can conquer anything". Wonderful spirit! Thank you for your contributions!

View Post Originally Posted by Nightowl

I agree, and it's much the same with the whole post count/reputation/user status thing. I think that the posts of a Lil' Kinz are every bit as valuable as mine, a Gifted, Gift trainee or Gift Guru member etc. If you're a Lil' Kinz, don't feel you aren't just as important as someone with 20 000 posts.

By the way, rep.
Night
Dear Nightowl,

Thank you for posting, very well said! And....thanks again for your contributions!!!

Give yourselves a Big pat on the back!!
Old 03-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #26
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Wink Re: Message to WI Members feeling left out

View Post Originally Posted by Nightowl

By the way, rep.
Night
Yes! I know people that have less than 10 posts, and are just as gifted as a gift guru. (LOL!)
I like my quote too.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 11:40 PM   #27
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Yes, I agree! Everyone is the same. Like what everyone says (parent's and teachers especially!), Treat others the way your want to be treated. Don't leave someone out. How would you feel if you were left out? Not great, right? What you do to others, you will get back. Thanks for the wonderful reminder!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:50 AM   #28
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
Yes, I agree! Everyone is the same. Like what everyone says (parent's and teachers especially!), Treat others the way your want to be treated. Don't leave someone out. How would you feel if you were left out? Not great, right? What you do to others, you will get back. Thanks for the wonderful reminder!
Dear GoldenPuppy,

We are all one big happy WI family here, and you are so right, no one should be left out, or feel left out.
Thank you for your kind comment!

Give yourself a big pat on the back!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:54 AM   #29

BoSox is on a distinguished road

I would donated because I love it here! I want WI to stay around for a long time! Will gladly do what ever is in my power to keep it running stronge!
BoSox is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #30
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by BoSox
I would donated because I love it here! I want WI to stay around for a long time! Will gladly do what ever is in my power to keep it running stronge!
Dear BoSox,

I love it here too! Having a positive attitude, and actively participating, sharing a thought or kind word is a wonderful contribution.
Thank you for your comment, and also, Let me say Welcome to WI!!

Closed

Tags
by a wonderful person, chubchubsayshi, great person, great thread, thank you!, wonderful thread