Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #11
Siiba
Webkinz :)

Siiba will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Message to WI Members feeling left out

You are definitely right! Thanks so much for the reminder!
Siiba is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #12
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber

I agree! I contribute financially because I enjoy this site and I have the ability to contribute! I am glad that they have ads on the site to support it so those that don't have the ability to contribute still can enjoy the friendship and information here.
rybugsmom is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #13
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

AMEN TO THIS!

I agree completely... we all contribute to WI in one way or another. It doesn't matter if you have a badge or not, you're still part of the WI virtual community. I think EVERYONE should be giving themselves a pat on the back today
Old 03-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #14
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Great Points, I aggree fully I think that if you contribute to WI in any way thats all that counts weather it just to say Hello, Happy Birthday, or awser a question, or if you donate its all the same you are helping others and that deserves all our thanks.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 03-17-2009, 07:56 PM   #15
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by puppiesrock465
Why thank you! I believe I forgot to mention that you got a well deserved rep from me....
Well, thank you very much!
View Post Originally Posted by PugsRock
I agree. I would definitely be an Insider Insider and donate, but I'm not allowed to. I'm lucky I'm allowed to go on WI. Thanks for posting this.

-Pugs
Dear Pugsrock, just by posting on this thread and sharing your ideas with the rest of us, you have contributed! Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by vince730
I couldn't agree more!

Sure...Did I feel a little jealous when I first saw people with the badges? Of course...I'm sure most of us did.

But I soon came to my senses, and I know that the Badges mean nothing more than "This person contributed to the site with money" Note the bolded part...If you have posted, then you have contributed to this site!

(And in any case, soon the Insider Insider privilege will be available to everyone for FREE since we all have WI$ )

Being that I can, I am proud that I will be donating in the near future..WI has given sooo much to me that its the least I can do myself to say "Thanks!"

Definitely a Rep Point also!
Dear Vince,
You have alot to be proud of, you are a wonderful member of WI. You always have a kind word, or some good advice...so Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by lunalovegood57
Thanks so much for that message! As much as I'd love to donate to this site that I love so much, I'm a minor, and have no monetary funds to donate. But that means I'll just have to work on improving this site by being present!
Hello Lunalovegood!
You got it! By being a active participant and always willing to help others you have made great contributions! Thank you!

Big Pat on the back to you all!!!!
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #16
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Siiba
You are definitely right! Thanks so much for the reminder!
Dear Silba,
Thank you so much for the comment, and thank you for being a great WI member!

View Post Originally Posted by rybugsmom
I agree! I contribute financially because I enjoy this site and I have the ability to contribute! I am glad that they have ads on the site to support it so those that don't have the ability to contribute still can enjoy the friendship and information here.
Dear rybugsmom, Exactly! Thank you for all you contribute!!!
View Post Originally Posted by Ave
AMEN TO THIS!

I agree completely... we all contribute to WI in one way or another. It doesn't matter if you have a badge or not, you're still part of the WI virtual community. I think EVERYONE should be giving themselves a pat on the back today
Dear Ave, You are right on. All contributions, wether monitary or not are important! Thank you for being a great WI member!!!

View Post Originally Posted by treknx01
Great Points, I aggree fully I think that if you contribute to WI in any way thats all that counts weather it just to say Hello, Happy Birthday, or awser a question, or if you donate its all the same you are helping others and that deserves all our thanks.
Dear treknx01,
Your very right with your comment! Big or small...It is all good!!!! Thank you for the comment!!

Give yourselves a big pat on the back!!!!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:08 PM   #17
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Rep to ya ;]

Thanks for making this thread. It's made me feel much better.

In the future, Justin said using WI$ you could be able to "purchase" these features!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #18
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

You are so right gotchagood5!
When I first sow the badges I thought what a good Idea that those mebers get a little badge thing and it's great that they can do that! Even though I do not have the money to donate, I feel that I have made a contribution. Most people have in fact I think pretty much all people on WI have!
I may not have made a large contribution since a lot of my time is spent in one of the clubs, but in that club we have helped each other through tough days and made great friends, even that is a contribution. Some people may not have 5,000 posts or a ton of rep or no badges but every one contributes. We make friends, help people, share stories, Ideas, and opinions, and some times we just hang out and have a good time.
I guess all in all I'm trying to say that people who donate money are great and I'm glad they have money to do so, but everyone contributes and we're all a part of what make WI, well WI
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 08:23 PM   #19
hy am I still a
Webkinz :)

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Hello! I am an insider insider and I have turned my badge off!

If you feel left out I try not to be more special than anyone else. So WI members feeling leftout I will feel leftout with you!
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 03-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #20
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
Rep to ya ;]

Thanks for making this thread. It's made me feel much better.

In the future, Justin said using WI$ you could be able to "purchase" these features!
Dear Lexi,
I am glad you feel better. You are a great WI member!! Thank you.

View Post Originally Posted by muzicfreak
You are so right gotchagood5!
When I first sow the badges I thought what a good Idea that those mebers get a little badge thing and it's great that they can do that! Even though I do not have the money to donate, I feel that I have made a contribution. Most people have in fact I think pretty much all people on WI have!
I may not have made a large contribution since a lot of my time is spent in one of the clubs, but in that club we have helped each other through tough days and made great friends, even that is a contribution. Some people may not have 5,000 posts or a ton of rep or no badges but every one contributes. We make friends, help people, share stories, Ideas, and opinions, and some times we just hang out and have a good time.
I guess all in all I'm trying to say that people who donate money are great and I'm glad they have money to do so, but everyone contributes and we're all a part of what make WI, well WI
Dear Muzicfreak (love the name!)
Spending time in the Clubs is a wonderful contribution...Helping and sharing! That is what it is all about! Thank you.

View Post Originally Posted by SmelzGood84
Hello! I am an insider insider and I have turned my badge off!

If you feel left out I try not to be more special than anyone else. So WI members feeling leftout I will feel leftout with you!
Dear Smelzgood, (good name!!)

Each member of WI is special in their own way. We as a community need to remember to remind others that they are special!
Thank you so much for all your contributions!!

Give yourselves a Big Pat on the Back! Thank you all!!
Closed

Tags
by a wonderful person, chubchubsayshi, great person, great thread, thank you!, wonderful thread