Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
katluvr23
Webkinz :)

katluvr23 has disabled reputation

Default A message reminder.

I've seen quite a few people posting this
Click the image to open in full size.
and other chain VM's on profiles and maybe being sent by PM.
If you get one
DON'T SENT IT!
Chain VM/PM messages are considered "junk mail" and are against WI rules.
You should not send it to anyone.
If someone sends it to you, politely reply telling them that it is against the rules here.
You will not be considered a "fake friend" (read image above) if you do not send it on.

Respect WI rules!
Don't send chain PM/VM messages!
katluvr23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Re: A message reminder.

Hi katluvr23,

If anyone happens to see or receive these "tag" chain letters by VM or PM, please don't hesitate to let a staff member know.

We don't allow chain letters of any kind on the forum because it is considered spam.

Thanks, Commodore
commodore is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by katluvr23
I've seen quite a few people posting this
Click the image to open in full size.
and other chain VM's on profiles and maybe being sent by PM.
If you get one
DON'T SENT IT!
Chain VM/PM messages are considered "junk mail" and are against WI rules.
You should not send it to anyone.
If someone sends it to you, politely reply telling them that it is against the rules here.
You will not be considered a "fake friend" (read image above) if you do not send it on.

Respect WI rules!
Don't send chain PM/VM messages!
Thanks a ton for pointing this out! I've seen this a few times on WI, and that exact picture/chain message has spread to other sites too... It's really annoying sometimes
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 08-13-2009, 09:35 PM   #4
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

Thank you very much for the wonderful reminder! I haven't gotten any yet but if I do happen to get one or if I see someone sending one out, I probably won't say anything to them because I don't want to get involved with anything but I would just report it to the staff!
Many people don't realize that this is against the rules so they just send things on when they aren't soppoused to Hopefully those people will read this friendly reminder and will remember not to do this anymore!

Thanks once again for telling us!
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
luv14webkinz

thanks for posting this! i got like 6 and didn't send it on, i said thanks and told them not to.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:43 PM   #6
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Thanks for posting this, it's a great reminder! It's against the rules, and don't pass these on!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 11:55 PM   #7
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

I have seen that a few times too. I guess if I see it again, I will tell a mod. Thanks for the reminder!
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 07:42 AM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I have seen that many times. Chain letters are against the rules,and plus,it may make people feel bad if they don't get it.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 01:13 PM   #9
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for posting a good reminder thank you
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #10
rainbow dash is the
Gift Trainee

Sugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of light

That happened to me and I sent it on, I am SO sorry! I did not know.
Sugardog678 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese!, hurricanes