Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Question Message to Ganz!!

So; here's the story;
I know some parts of my account are wackk. So I was using the form on the webkinz homepage, and it wouldn't except my submission for "I have something stuck." So I emailed them. Here it is:

Hello,

Thank you for your question. You have discovered a problem with your account.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded your information to our technical wizards and they are in the process of fixing the problem.

Please check your account periodically to see if the issue has been resolved. If your issue is not resolved within two business days of receiving this email, please REPLY to this email with your full account information to let us know that you are still experiencing the problem.

Please include the following information in your reply so that we may help you better:

Username:
Secret Code:
Date of Birth:

Contact Name:
Contact Phone:

Location of the Problem:
Problem/Error Description:

Webkinz World is "as is" or 'as available'. There are no warranties/guarantees either expressed or implied. Please refer to the User Agreement for full details.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

Hi,
When I tried to enter my information in the "I have something stuck" form on the webkinz homepage it wouldn't send my information. I needed to send my information in because i have THREE trophies stuck in my room. I hope you don't mine if I enter the information in here, because I need these items and your form isn't working.

Please write back telling me if I can.. Because I don't feel safe entering my password into the first email.
( My WW is Angel1480 )

^^^ that one was what i wrote. very official :]

happened to anyone? cuz its happened to me a lot. but this is thef irst time i emailed them myself.
Skydreamer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2008, 07:24 PM   #2
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Message to Ganz!!

Hmm..so, when you try to send your information, it doesn't let you send it? I've never had any items stuck in my rooms. My computer is also 100% virius/junk free. That probably helps alot with Webkinz, LOL!
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
webkinzrock102

i have a vase of flowers stuck but i just leve them there! they look really nice in the middle of the room!
Old 04-29-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

i hav ethis whole room where you cant move any thing but its good so i dont need 2
Old 04-29-2008, 07:34 PM   #5
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

wow hope it gets unstuck... btw, awesome letter
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
pinkwonder15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry 2 hear that dude!
Old 04-29-2008, 07:46 PM   #7
hip_happy_hop is an unknown quantity at this point

Start moving different stuff in the room, and it SOMETIMES goes to them.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:48 PM   #8
ell exscuuuuse me

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

how bout you send a email to support@webkinz.com.

I hope that helped
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male
Old 04-29-2008, 10:48 PM   #9
Gift Trainee

tink5 is on a distinguished road

i had something stuck in my room about 3 times and each time i emailed them and got the same info back and in about a day or two the item was in my dock.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:13 AM   #10
ntaspnkasu

ntaspnkasu is on a distinguished road

I've had the same things stuck in the same room several times (I finally quit putting them there although I still want them there). I have sent the password info through the emails before. They always ask for that stuff. What frustrates me is that I can't use my email for the forms because it's too long. I use my son's. Anyway, they have unstuck everything when asked.
ntaspnkasu is offline Female
Closed