Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #11
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

Default Re: In memory of Badge

Thanks to all who were involved in making the badge in memory of Phillip. Anyone here at that time became very involved by donations to the family, little presents to Phillip, and admiration for the boy who had been sick for so long and didn't complain but got the most out of life for as long as he lived. Phillip will be in my heart for many years to come and I hope I can get as much out of life as he did.
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 08:44 PM   #12
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Yes, the basged are wonderful

Thanks Justin for making them, and Hmm for alerting us of them.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #13
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

May I ask what the badge is for? Who's Phillip?

Thank you

- Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 08:56 PM   #14
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Justin. It is a touching tribute to a special little boy who will always be in our hearts.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 08:56 PM   #15
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Philip , you will always be in my heart as well as in my daily life
You have brought me a world of wonderful things that we often take for granted as we get older.. You had more courage than anyone can ever imagine..

philip was a nephew of our dear friend Legalcat..
we miss you very much..

Thank you Justin for new Update with the "In memory of" I wil treasure it as well..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 09:06 PM   #16
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Agreed, it is a wonderful tribute and lovely reminder. I 'wear' my badge proudly just for having known about this amazing little guy!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 09:06 PM   #17
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thumbs up Re: In memory of Badge

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Thank you for the change to the lion badge, reflecting it as a memorial to Philip.

I really appreciate it.

Hmm
I agree. It warms my heart when I see those badges.
In memory of Phillip. He will forever touch our hearts here on WI.
We miss him.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 07:02 PM   #18
ho's your daddy

daddywebkinz is a name known to alldaddywebkinz is a name known to alldaddywebkinz is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Yes a great change
daddywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-14-2009, 07:05 PM   #19
WhiteTerrierFan

It's a great change to have been made! Thanks Justin!
Phillip deserves the honor, and I'm sure he'd appreciate it very much.
Closed

Tags
code orange