Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 05:58 PM   #1
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default MEMBER OF THE DAY!

I really would like a feature called WI MEMBER OF THE DAY! Such as Mypage has a member of the day on webkinz, WI should also have a Member of the Day. If they did a whole bunch of good things one day, or something, they should be on the homepage, or on top of the fourms page. With a little red X in the top-right hand corner so we can get rid of it eventually.
Does anyone want to add their comments?
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: MEMBER OF THE DAY!

Woah, that's a great idea! And maybe if you're member of the day, your username color could be orange for that day! Rep!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 03-14-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

That's a great idea! And that person could get WI$. Wow, I'm really starting to like this idea! The only problem would be, is that it would take forever to get through everyone, lol, like a few years.
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks for agreeing guys
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-14-2009, 07:54 PM   #5
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

It might be a little hard.. they could have a member of the Month, or week. Nice idea though.

- Candice
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 09:42 PM   #6
not telling
Webkinz :)

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen this idea suggested multiple times, and each time, a staff member has said it wouldn't be possible.

Like someone before me has mentioned, it would take forever to go through each member. WI has thousands of members, and it would take over a year to give each and every one a chance to be member of the day. This might work on a smaller site.
Also, the newer members and left active members would feel left out, because it would be based on how many 'good things' and 'helpful things' you had done that day. People with more Rep and posts would have a better chance of getting it, and would get it more than the members with less Rep and posts.

Although this is a good suggestion, it has been turned down several times by Mods and Admins! Thanks for sharing, and I'm sorry if I sound rude!
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #7
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

I think it sounds great but should be random. As long as you are an active poster. This way it would be fair for everyone. As others have stated this idea has been popping up for a while
roxy1000 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 08:11 AM   #8
Kortnee Lou

Like a few people already said, it would take a while to go through the thousands and thousands of members on this site. Plus, some members could feel like they are doing something wrong, that they aren't nice, etc. I would say that maybe we could have Member of the Month, but I'm afraid that would still take a long time, too, and members would still feel left out.
Nice suggestion, though .
Old 03-15-2009, 10:30 AM   #9
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, it's a good idea, but as : )Anna(: mentioned, this is an idea that had been turned down many times before. It also (as previous posts mentioned) would take quite some time to get through every member, especially with newer ones feeling left out.

Whereas if we did Member or the Month or Week, members would probably get pretty tired of seeing the same member's name everywhere unless it was them that was Member of the Month.

Also, these things tire out after a while. I'm sure everyone would get tired of the old 'I'm member of the day!..' threads and posts. I'm pretty sure that nobody would really care after maybe a month.

So, all in all, it's a great idea, it just may not work out the best...
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #10
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

That's a good idea! And you an get a lot of WI bucks for being member of the day.
Amymt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
janwebbies waz here