Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Member of the day!

I think that is an awesome idea!!!
Great job!
Happy Valentine"s day
Lucky
idog1995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 12:08 PM   #62
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by sparkle13012
Hmm. This sounds like an interesting idea. Unfortunately, I'm not in charge so I can't make any changes. Happy Valentines Day though!

sparkle13012
Thanks! You too!

View Post Originally Posted by idog1995
I think that is an awesome idea!!!
Great job!
Happy Valentine"s day
Lucky
Thank you too!

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-14-2009 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 02-14-2009, 12:36 PM   #63
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

That is a wonderful idea.
jj887 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 12:43 PM   #64
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

They have a Member of the Day on WW and we all know not everybody will be it. So great idea, we should have a member of the day on here.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 02-14-2009, 12:44 PM   #65
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
Only the best would. .
But if only the BEST won, then it might hurt people's feelings because they aren't "The Best". Maybe if could be random members and maybe ten people each day. And maybe for a prize they could have a little thing by their avvie like you said. And they could have that forever to show they have been memeber of the day before.
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #66
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by jj887
That is a wonderful idea.
Thank you!!

View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
They have a Member of the Day on WW and we all know not everybody will be it. So great idea, we should have a member of the day on here.
That's true, thank you.

View Post Originally Posted by rachel21
But if only the BEST won, then it might hurt people's feelings because they aren't "The Best". Maybe if could be random members and maybe ten people each day. And maybe for a prize they could have a little thing by their avvie like you said. And they could have that forever to show they have been memeber of the day before.
I agree but no matter what, someones feelings would be hurt. I also agree that the should have the badge forever.

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-14-2009 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #67
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

Awesome idea!! Rep!!
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #68
ell, maybe I'm
Gifted

lauraannairene is just really nicelauraannairene is just really nice

That's a sweet idea !! WI should consider that idea !!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be awesome to have a member of the day on WI . Maybe they could get like "sticker" under their avvie to show that they were a member of the day ! You should be the first member of the day for the idea !

---------- lauraannairene added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Oh , and i rated your thread !

Last edited by lauraannairene; 02-14-2009 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lauraannairene is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #69
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

That's a great idea! I love it!
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #70
Just another

View Post Originally Posted by luckypenny
Awesome idea!! Rep!!
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by lauraannairene
That's a sweet idea !! WI should consider that idea !!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be awesome to have a member of the day on WI . Maybe they could get like "sticker" under their avvie to show that they were a member of the day ! You should be the first member of the day for the idea !

Oh , and i rated your thread !
Thanks! Lol you would vote for me?

View Post Originally Posted by kitty668
That's a great idea! I love it!
Thank you very much!

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-14-2009 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
code orange