Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #41
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Member of the day!

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
Oh! What a splendid idea!

It would be so wonderful to have a member of the day and be able to nominate a member.

Fabulous idea! REP!
Thanks! I think if this idea were ever to make it you may be the first nominee. lol.

View Post Originally Posted by lunalovegood57
I think that's a lovely idea. Especially based on nomination. A great way to show friendly and caring members some apprieciation!
I think so! lol. I really would love it! Thanks for commenting.

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
I like this idea primarily for the opportunity to visit other member's profiles. I wouldn't mind a random list of several members per day. (That way we all have a chance to be listed in this lifetime, and the only work would be setting up a tool to generate the list of members.) I usually look at the pet of the day on My Page. Think of all the WW members there are!

Thanks for sharing your idea!

Mom of IttyGirl2
I never thought of it that way! Great idea! Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by polkadot101
I love your idea (the member of day) but instead they just randomly draw a name and the MOD gets like a present in WW
That would be good but bad because if the random name was of someone that never went on then it would not be good for all of the great members that come on everyday and represent WI.

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-13-2009 at 11:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dandogkinie is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 11:28 PM   #42
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Wow omg awesome idea!
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 11:28 PM   #43
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
I think this is a good idea but on another thread, an admin posted that these types of contests weren't allowed any more.
It wasn't meant to be like a contest...
Old 02-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #44
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

I think this is a good idea. But maybe it should be member of the month, that way a special mod could go and check out like twenty ppl everyday, that would give enough time, the friendliest person wins.

Also tho, I think this would cause a lot of hurt feeling, someone might try so hard to be member of the month and never get it cuz some person is trying just a little harder. I don't really think this is very realistic.

But it is a good idea
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 11:35 PM   #45
Just another

View Post Originally Posted by SherbertBunny
Yes! That would make it alot more like ww
Well that's true only it would be based on things other than profiles and My Pages. Thanks for posting.

View Post Originally Posted by Tweetyfan1
that is a great idea my friend was member of the day. very good idea
Really? That's cool. Thank you for the comment.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmasterz
Wow omg awesome idea!
Thanks so much!

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
I think this is a good idea. But maybe it should be member of the month, that way a special mod could go and check out like twenty ppl everyday, that would give enough time, the friendliest person wins.

Also tho, I think this would cause a lot of hurt feeling, someone might try so hard to be member of the month and never get it cuz some person is trying just a little harder. I don't really think this is very realistic.

But it is a good idea
Well I guess it is not that realistic but the member of the month is. I don't think that it would cause hurt feelings because the best member should win.

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-13-2009 at 11:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-13-2009, 11:38 PM   #46
e love
Gift Trainee

Laydee is on a distinguished road

Hmm, that's not a bad idea! And you could get an award for it too! Nice thinkin
Laydee is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 11:52 PM   #47
Just another

View Post Originally Posted by Laydee
Hmm, that's not a bad idea! And you could get an award for it too! Nice thinkin
Thank you!

You all just made my night so I gave you all the gift of rep. *TADA*

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-13-2009 at 11:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-13-2009, 11:55 PM   #48
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

It might not hurt feelings, but there are pretty sensitive ppl out there. my sister cried because she didn't get the last snow flake before the winterfest ended. Im just saying it could possibly hurt feelings. Thats all. Maybe not tho, it is a very good idea
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 12:00 AM   #49
Just another

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
It might not hurt feelings, but there are pretty sensitive ppl out there. my sister cried because she didn't get the last snow flake before the winterfest ended. Im just saying it could possibly hurt feelings. Thats all. Maybe not tho, it is a very good idea
Well there will be hurt feelings no matter what I guess.

P.S. I love your story!
Old 02-14-2009, 12:38 AM   #50
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
It wasn't meant to be like a contest...

It sort of is, if people are voting.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange