Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 06:49 PM   #21
MelloXAki

unimist58999 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Member of the day!

why can't I think of stuff like that?!?! Great idea!
unimist58999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #22
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by unimist58999
why can't I think of stuff like that?!?! Great idea!
Lol. Thanks so much.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 06:59 PM   #23
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

I like the member of the day idea a lot
And I also like the idea that not everybody gets a chance to be member of the day...it'll make people help out a lot more so that they'd be picked!
There's one problem though: People who start paying people/going on side accounts to "nominate" them...
Fabiola is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 07:21 PM   #24
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Fabiola
I like the member of the day idea a lot
And I also like the idea that not everybody gets a chance to be member of the day...it'll make people help out a lot more so that they'd be picked!
There's one problem though: People who start paying people/going on side accounts to "nominate" them...
True. Maybe you should have at least 50 posts to be able to nominate. Thanks for posting.

---------- dandogkinie added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, Fabiola I didn't realize you only have 48 posts right now... lol almost 50!

---------- dandogkinie added 7 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

49 now! Anyone else?

---------- dandogkinie added 10 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Okay 50! now anyone else at all? I was having a streak.

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-13-2009 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #25
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

I think there should be members of the day like 10 or 20 members per day or you could be member of the day on your birthday. Just a thought your idea is great!
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #26
Just another

View Post Originally Posted by CutiePie_Kelsey
I think there should be members of the day like 10 or 20 members per day or you could be member of the day on your birthday. Just a thought your idea is great!
Thank you! and guess what? This is my very important 1,600th post!

---------- dandogkinie added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Now 1,603...

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-13-2009 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-13-2009, 07:35 PM   #27
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Great idea! I like it!
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #28
Just another

View Post Originally Posted by Teamplaya2
Great idea! I like it!
Thank you!
Old 02-13-2009, 07:53 PM   #29
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

It is a wonderful idea, and I would love to see it here.

However, the staff has other responsibilities, and I think this would interfere.

As much as I would hope otherwise, it is a big commitment.
zebra123456 is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 07:57 PM   #30
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Arrow Re: Member of the day!

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
I think that we should have members of the day on WI like on Webkinz World.
I thought of the idea because of the trophy on Webkinz that someone traded for. I think that it should work by someone being nominated each day. When you click on someone's user name it says "View Public Profile" and so on. I think under there it should say "Nominate user for Member of the day". Also, i think there should be ' Post of the day!'. there could be another button like the rep of flag button that is a post of the day button. It could be that if there was the same number of nominations that there could be no winner that day.
Post of the day would be really hard. . . Instead, we could have thread of the day in each section. EX: This could be the thread of the day for the suggestions section. See what I mean? Member of the day would be fun though.
badena2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange