Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #11
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Member of the day!

View Post Originally Posted by SmileySarah
Wow! Great Idea! I don't know about post of the day. But I do like jrow123's idea of most helpful of the day. I think there should definitely be like awards for being nice and all. Great idea! Rep!
Thanks. I agree with all of you.

View Post Originally Posted by fluffypup
I think that is a wonderful idea! It would elt you know if you have been helpful/friendly. great thread!
♥peep♥
Thank you! I nominate all of you lol.

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-13-2009 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dandogkinie is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #12
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
true, but not everyone would be nominated because some members have never posted, posted once, or don't go on any more. plus someone could win more than once.
The fact of matter is, though, if Dixiecup doesn't go on WI for a month, she will most likely be voted for almost everytime, despite her inactivity. Same with many other users. Gift Gurus and people who post a lot have an advantage over somebody who has 3 posts.
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 06:04 PM   #13
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
Awesome idea, but like somebody said... it would take a while...

Maybe there could be like 20 members of the day?

REP
Maybe but I wouldn't want to share the spotlight lol. Also maybe it could be that you could only have been member of the day once a month and there could be a member of the month.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #14
KimCuddle55 is on a distinguished road

YEAH! THATS A GREAT IDEA
KimCuddle55 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 06:06 PM   #15
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
Maybe but I wouldn't want to share the spotlight lol. Also maybe it could be that you could only have been member of the day once a month and there could be a member of the month.
This still wouldn't work, we have 15,000 members, this would take 41 years or more.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #16
Just another

View Post Originally Posted by KimCuddle55
YEAH! THATS A GREAT IDEA
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by Maddiebear
This still wouldn't work, we have 15,000 members, this would take 41 years or more.
Maybe, I guess.

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-13-2009 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-13-2009, 06:30 PM   #17
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

We have over 100,000 members, doing this would take approximately 328 years to do every member. This is highly unlikely to happen, as none of us will be alive.

I love your idea though, despite the reality of it.
So how many members do you suppose Webkinz World has? Do you think any one person has much of a chance of being Member of the Day in his/her lifetime?

Nickelcat

:husky:
Serendipity
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #18
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

sounds like great idea

just as long as it does not become a popularity contest...it would be fun! i will give you some rep for having a good thought
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-13-2009, 06:40 PM   #19
BC is a

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
So how many members do you suppose Webkinz World has? Do you think any one person has much of a chance of being Member of the Day in his/her lifetime?

Nickelcat

Serendipity
WW is different, some of our memberss don't even go on WW anymore. They just like this place.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:47 PM   #20
Just another

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat

Nickelcat

Serendipity
Yep. I agree. Plus on Webkinz World it is only for people who have set up their My Page.

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
sounds like great idea

just as long as it does not become a popularity contest...it would be fun! i will give you some rep for having a good thought
I imagine that it might but I don't think so.

WW is different, some of our memberss don't even go on WW anymore. They just like this place.
And some members don't go on WI anymore.

Last edited by dandogkinie; 02-13-2009 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
code orange