Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

Question Is it me or is WI getting to Strict?

Ok Here's the deal.
Webkinz Insider is getting to strict for me and a lot of other people on here. When I join in 09 It was fun I had a great time now it's not fun anymore. I know there's " little" kids on here but there's pre teen, teenagers and adults on here as well.I know you guys want to protect them but you also need to think of us older kids too Sometimes I think post and threads get delete for no reason or pointless reasons. I've seen people leaving because WI has gotten to strict with the rules and I'm not going to lie, I'm just thinking about leaving to go to another website that's let stricter. I know i've said i will leave but never do now I mean it!
I'm going to say this now, some of your Rules are basically kinda pointless and stupid to me. I think WI is going to become like Kc+ were your going to be restricted on what you can say and can't say. I also Think WI is going to lose a lot more older members if they keep going the way they are.

This is my Opinion. Me and I know a few other people are fed up with it.

Last edited by kayla8209; 06-23-2010 at 07:38 PM..
kayla8209 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #2

jonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Is it me or is WI getting to Strict?

Yeah im about ready to leave too....I keep getting posts deleted prob cause a little kid is mad becuase I said I dont like Justin Bieber...
jonas12345 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

i totally agree.... like some of the rules in the our member's creations, one of my friends told me about the rules in the writer's section, I don't see how hand holding or hugging is bad.... you see it all the time in G rated movies, if you want to keep it G rated then you could at least allow that, and maybe a little violence, cause some G rated movies have a little violence too, like kidnapping... another friend told me that you guys warned them for crushes in an rp, i don't see how that's bad, it's not like they're gonna get married... and some avatars, like the nemo one "he touched the ****!" everyone knows it's not bad because he's referring to the boat, and a lot of little kids have seen nemo, so they know what it means.... and these are just a couple things, just please tone it down a little, or you're gonna lose all the older kids, which is about half of this site.

Last edited by rottweilergirl; 06-23-2010 at 07:42 PM..
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

This thread is gonna get closed, guys...
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

They do this for your safety. They did this for YOU, so stop complaining or go elsewhere. And yes, this thread WILL be closed.
DIBS is offline Male
Old 06-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #6

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
This thread is gonna get closed, guys...
I know that! But I posted this because WI needs to hear us!
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #7
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by DIBS
They do this for your safety. They did this for YOU, so stop complaining or go elsewhere. And yes, this thread WILL be closed.
you don't have to be mean about it.
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #8
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I'm sorry, but I do not agree. I think all of WI's rules are good and necessary. We do need to protect the younger users here, and rules are the only way that can happen. Without the rules, people would post bad things willy-nilly all over the site, thereby contaminating it. You have to remember that the purpose of WI is mainly on Webkinz. Webkinz is a children's website, which attracts the attention of teens and adults alike. But because Webkinz is directed to younger audiences, WI needs to keep its posts in check. It is our job as children, teens, and young adults to respect our elders, and follow their rules. Maybe we don't agree with all the rules, but they are still necessary. Take for example a child begging for ice cream after his bedtime. His parents, of course, wouldn't let him have it because they do need him to sleep that night. At the time he might cry, throw a fit, and think it's unfair, but when he is older, he'll look back and see that his parents' rules were good and necessary. This is like the rules on WI. Maybe you don't agree with them now, but in the long run, you might look back and agree with me that they are rules worthy to be followed.

Sincerely,
Kitty
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #9
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I'm not being mean about it. And plus if Justin or Wendy saw this they would probably be furious because you guys are acting ungrateful. They made this AWESOME site for you AND they keep you safe. Just LEAVE if you find it too safe, which is a good thing. That's all there is to it. It's not like they will change it to be less safe just because 1-4 people think it's too safe.
DIBS is offline Male
Old 06-23-2010, 07:48 PM   #10
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

The rules and FAQ haven't changed, as far as I know. Personally, I really like that this site is safe, sort of like a breath of fresh air. There are enough places online where rules are more lax. I like coming here for a break from all that. I know that people will be kind here.
Desty is offline Female
Closed