Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: me has an idea!

after 20 min internet logs off on mine so I don't just sit idle. my computer has that in its memory preset so that may be why yours does it. most computers have an automatic "sleep"mode.
a3doglife is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #12

Superballerina* is on a distinguished road

That dosent happen to me.....
Superballerina* is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 07:01 PM   #13
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Next time you log in press Remember me and that should no longer happen.Yea,but I can press the Back button and it will all be there.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #14

faline is just really nicefaline is just really nice

ok well thank you all for posteing!
faline is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 11:42 PM   #15
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

When you log into WI, you can set it to keep you log you in automatically at each visit...this will take care of that.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 10:34 AM   #16

ipodnano25 is on a distinguished road

Yah that happens to me once in awhile but I agree with MotherKinz101 because I dont want my brother hacking my stuff and trying tog et me introuble( he HAS done that before but he got caught) :]
ipodnano25 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 11:22 AM   #17
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

This is interesting. The only time I ever get logged off is when my friend is over and she checks her pms from my computer. Do you have others in your family with their own individual WI log in ids? Perhaps this is the reason for the logging in problems as it takes me 2-4 times of relogging in after she uses my computer and the problem is solved again.
Do you use your http browser and log on through your most used sites or do you type in WI everytime to get to the domain? Also do you log off after every use? These could be some reasons why you get logged off so much.
I hope you can figure it out .(MysticMist) is a computer guru perhaps you could ask him for some assistance. I would be really annoyed also. Good Luck.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #18
[[HappyySweet]]

That's never happended to mehh.. Thanks for telling me. (:
Old 10-27-2008, 08:41 PM   #19
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Yes very true but
What if your computer was broken and you logged in at the libary.
Then you left and didnt log out
then next person gets on
ee your logged in
post all this inipropriate stuff and then you get banned FOREVER!
minimaid is offline Female
Closed