Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Maybe a WI demo suggestion... :) ♥♥►◄♥♥

So.. i thought that before after making an account we could see a demo. (mainly for newer members, of course) and then we can see a step-by-step guide on some things, and it would really help us out. I know this is a small suggestion, and i know there is FAQ, but this Demo would give out tips on how to navigate, and some ideas for avatars or siggys!
Let me know what you think!!
~~~~~~~cynthi♥
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Maybe a WI demo suggestion... :) ♥♥►◄♥♥

WI is free, you don't have to buy anything.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

That might be a good idea! I like it, because when I joined I read the FAQ, but it didn't tell me alot of things Thanks for posting!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:23 PM   #4

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

thanks for posting! rep to ALL (so far) XD
oh, and Cows, i didnt mantion anything about buying items or stuff..
Old 02-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #5
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

That could be a good idea, but some people might just skip over it or might not have the time to read all of it. We could maybe just add a new feature that does just what you described, but not when you first join?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 10:29 PM   #6
montanarose9

That might be a good idea.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:30 PM   #7

that really is a great idea.. rep to you!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #8
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think Cows was sort of going along the lines of, if you get an account, you can use the demo to help but before... you don't need one. If you get the WI account and don't like it, it doesn't cost money so you don't need to beg for a money back.

This is a great idea cynthi! Alot of people skip over the FAQ and Rules which they shouldn't. And part of that is they think it's boring. So the Video Guide would be a great help.
Wonderous idea!
REP!

peaceout
-Carlyy<3
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 10:40 AM   #9

O-K, thanks for clearing up what Cows meant. Sorry COWS!
rep to you for posting. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:03 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I don't know about a demo...it would only reach a certain type of learner, you know? There are three different types of learners:
Visual Learners (Who learn by watching)
Auditory (who learn by sound) and
Kinesthetic learners (Learn by hands on or are really moving)
You have to be able to reach all types of learners for this Demo to be effective. Not only that, a visual guide would have to be hosted somewhere and likely as not a place such as You Tube (That is censored) from this site.
Chances are, even WITH a demo there would STILL be proliferous requests for assistance as is evidenced by the amounts of people who 'read the guides' from Mom2hnemi, Hmm, Mathmom2...etc. and they STILL need more information because the learning style is different that the guide presented.

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

I think you are better off to look at people's profiles and contact them personally for help It is like we say in the Welcome posts, 'Contact me ANYtime you have a question.'

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-02-2009 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed