Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 06:42 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

*OrangeRox* is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Maybe gifted users could have orange usernames!

please no because I am not gifted and I would probably beg for them to stop considering my username!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #12
Amanda ♥

I don't think that would be too bad. Good idea!
Old 05-07-2008, 06:59 PM   #13
popcorn88888

i don't really think that is such a good idea because only GG GC mod admin should have colors

GG work hard to achieve this goal and to get a colored name
Old 05-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #14
Call me Makena
Webkinz :)

gymnastics519 has disabled reputation

Alot of people disagree. In other fourms like this with other colours, people agree.
Weird.
lol
gymnastics519 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #15
pep_si

View Post Originally Posted by *OrangeRox*
please no because I am not gifted and I would probably beg for them to stop considering my username!!
Orange rox
Yeah, It's an OK idea though.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:43 PM   #16
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly had no idea GG got a different color..I've been a WI member for a year, and was a GG for over a week before noticing, that's not why I'm a GG, I don't think it matters that much. It was a cool surprise though. Most gifted members are becoming GG eventually anyway it seems, so its a reward for doing trading well, not just getting gifted.
ganesha07 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #17
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by gymnastics519
I know what your thinking. I know I'm not gifted, but I think it would be cool if gifted users had orange usernames! I thought of this because there's ALOT of people who are gifted. They should deserve atleast an orange username, right?

Well, I would like to know what YOU think! Is this a good idea, or bad?

Post your thoughts here!
Us coaches have been asking for a color so that we can find each other, If we cannot get a new color, then I am sure that gifted will not be recieving colors either. I think it is just easier for the admins and mods to stick out if there are not that many colors anyway, and they are the ones that you really need to find in a hurry. The gifted Gurus have another color because it is easier to see if they are a guru or not when you are in the gifted area. It is just to differentiate between gifted and gurus. That is all.
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #18
OOOHHMM I'm a
Gift Guru

nic4all has a spectacular aura about

I think the colors are a sense of status. You work towards them. If we all had colors to our names, the status symbol just wouldn't be there. Let's face it. A lot of us have worked hard to get where we are and the stars show seniority, whereas the colors show mod status, Admin and gifted status. No offense or anything.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #19
bubblemonkey13

GREAT idea!! I LOVE it!!!

I think we should have orange, and then gift coaches should get bold orange.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #20
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

I am with mommamia it was nice that day when we were red and found each other easier, I think we need purple.
Disneymum is offline Female
Closed

Tags
orange