Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2007, 05:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Olivia loves BC is an unknown quantity at this point

Default maybe.........

maybe wi should make the preferred pms larger than 150, or they could make having pms sent to you not an option!! it got on my nerves!! i sent a really deep pm to someone because they misunderstood me and when i sent it they had chosen not to receive pms!!!! ughhhhh i am so mad that i spent like 10 minutes on typing that drama novel that person, and if you want to know who it was, pm me and i'll tell you, just try not to tell anyone else, i am not sure why i want it to spread, but i just dont, ,aybe so np one hates me because that person is friends with them. always and forever, olivia loves bc
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2007, 08:09 PM   #2
Luvs the Super Wheel
Gift Guru

WebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: maybe.........

If you are Gifted or Guru, your storage is 250 PMs. It is aggrivating when someone has a full mail box, I must admit.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:58 PM   #3

well i didnt know, but still, i do have a point here even though it wont work. i dont even know what to do when my inbox gets full even when i move my mail to trash, it still says i have whatever number stored!

---------- Olivia loves BC added 143 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

come on every body i dont wan this to get closed ever until like two or three months klater where ill be too busy to be on the computer. g2g eat some ramen noodles!! pork flavored!!

Last edited by Olivia loves BC; 11-11-2007 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-11-2007, 04:51 PM   #4
hpfreaksyd
Banned
Macro is on a distinguished road

Haha! I remember you! You're sooo funny!

Yes, I must admit, it's aggrivating when people have full PM storage or choose not to have PMs...but if you really need to contact them, just look at their profile and find what they're doing. If they're looking at a thread, it would be posted on their profile and you can find them.

It's nice to see you!
Peace.Love
Old 11-11-2007, 05:05 PM   #5

hey macro!! every one meet macro!! my new fav fab person on wi!!!!!! shes my internet bff! thanks macro!! i gave you a rep point!!! you are always so nice to me!!
Old 11-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #6
hpfreaksyd
Banned
Macro is on a distinguished road

I rep'd you back! I don't know if you got it because it gave me an error message, but hopefully you did.

You're so sweet and I enjoy talking to you.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:12 PM   #7

oh my gosh macro i just cant help but grin how nice you are. your kids must be sooooo proud youre their mom!~ olivia
Closed