Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 02:31 PM   #21
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!
Webkinz :)

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default Re: A max number of polls allowed per day

Nope. Not a good idea. Yes 4 the repetitive polls, but what about the polls that make sence? I just don't think it's a good idea.
kittycaty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2011, 02:47 PM   #22
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

Um,I really don't like this idea. It doesn't bother me at all,I love polls.
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #23
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
Nope. Not a good idea. Yes 4 the repetitive polls, but what about the polls that make sence? I just don't think it's a good idea.
I just saying for the song polls. Or name polls.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 03:27 PM   #24
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

I completely understand what you mean (:
It does bother me a little, but I just ignore them and move on to older polls & whatever.
It's a good idea and everything, but it might be too much work for moderators & a lot of members will probably riot over it.
Old 06-25-2011, 04:43 PM   #25
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

I don't know if it should necessarily be a rule, but that is something that people should think about before they flood the poll section with their polls. Generally (in my opinion), the super repetitive "favorite song" or "favorite webkinz" polls that people make 20+ polls to go along with in their "series" aren't creative and are kind of boring. Plus, I don't really see the need for so many. Why don't you just choose your top 25 favorite songs or webkinz and then see what people like out of your favorites? People are less likely to post on a poll (or at least, I've noticed that the polls that are a "series" have less posts) if there are a ton of them. If you condense it, they will get more posts.

Not only does it benefit the poll starter to make less polls, it is also super inconsiderate to make a million polls on the same topic. Sure, if you see that the entire first page is made up of the same poll, you could go three pages back and look for poll you like. But usually, only people who go regularly to the poll section would do that. Someone who doesn't go as often will look at the first page, realize they are all about a topic that the person does not want to vote on/is not interested in, and will leave. They will vote later when they see that new polls on other topics have been made. But this means that all the polls made, even a few minutes before the giant series was posted, will be pushed back to later pages and will be forgotten about! I don't think that is fair to poll starters who actually think of creative poll ideas.
Old 06-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #26

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with this. It would be like making a certain number of posts or threads you can make. People should be able to post what they want, however many times they wish.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 09:02 PM   #27

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

I'm not sure if I'm missing anything, but I've never seen a complete A-Z series of polls where each letter begins a song title. Although, I have seen series where they're more spread out, but those aren't annoying. I don't dislike this idea, I just think it's unnecessary.
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 06-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #28
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
maybe if WI increased the max amount of options per poll?
I don't really like this idea
Agreeing.(;
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 09:18 AM   #29

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I don't think a rule is needed, and you obviously can't stop people from doing things otherwise. I think what we need is just a sticky reminder thread in the poll section, saying that it is not necessary to create multiples of the same poll. It would be just like in the regular forum where you are expected to search before creating a poll to make sure it is not a duplicate. There wouldn't be a punishment for not obeying, but most WI members would be willing to follow whatever guidelines come up.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #30
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

If WI should only let one person do like which song do you like ETC instead of 20 million people doing a thousand of the music threads
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bad idea, big no no, bullies aren't beautiful, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, emma!, flowerbabiee wuz hurr (:, jellydonut!, reachyourdreams:), you are beautiful!