Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #11
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: A max number of polls allowed per day

You guys don't seem to understand. I don't mind 3-5 songs, state, or that kind of stuff. I just don't like when there are 20 all on the first page. I find it very annoying.
I agree with Blu!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #12
e want white wolf
Webkinz :)

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
I think this is a start of a good idea, maybe there could be a sticky in the polls section to remind them that duplicate threads aren't allowed
I think this is a good idea!
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #13
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I personally feel that the best way to deal with a song poll overload is to encourage people that, say, if there are more than 5 on the first page, to not post one. Or something of that manner, to keep it controlled.
Otherwise, I'm not particularly botherd by this. The whole point of the section is to post polls so other people vote on them, so what if the majority are the same kind or it's a series of polls by the same person. It's still fun. If you don't like it, ignore it. It won't kill you or anything.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 05:04 PM   #14

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
Um, I don't think this is the greatest idea.

Members are free to post any topics they wish, and if it is totally unnecessary then the thread will be closed/deleted. If you do not like those polls, search for ones you do like.
I agree with Gillian.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-23-2011, 05:33 PM   #15
Treehugger ♥
Banned
Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!

I know what you mean.. It kind of floods the polls section when someone posts like 23346575 different polls as a series.. :V
Old 06-23-2011, 06:03 PM   #16
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

yes i have noticed there are too many song polls and they're always songs i don't like. same on outfit polls, i never comment or vote on those.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:03 PM   #17
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I agree 100%!
But maybe instead of 3-5 a day, it could just be like 5 open polls.
Because even if you make 3 polls a day, over the span of 14 days, you could still have over 40 polls open.
So I definitely think there should be a limit.
It's really bombarding to go to the polls section and see the board flooded with polls by one person. Especially because it then pushes everyone elses polls way down, or even onto previous pages.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-23-2011, 11:49 PM   #18
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

If all the polls on the first page annoy some members because they are so similar, try going to page 2 or 3 and post on an older poll. This will bring it to the top and increase the variety.

I see no point (and a lot of extra unnecessary moderating work) in setting a limit to the number of polls that one can post in a day.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #19
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
If all the polls on the first page annoy some members because they are so similar, try going to page 2 or 3 and post on an older poll. This will bring it to the top and increase the variety.

I see no point (and a lot of extra unnecessary moderating work) in setting a limit to the number of polls that one can post in a day.
yes webberlilly. thats exactly what i thought

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
You guys don't seem to understand. I don't mind 3-5 songs, state, or that kind of stuff. I just don't like when there are 20 all on the first page. I find it very annoying.
I agree with Blu!
well you said you wanted there to be a rule of 3 to 5 polls a day

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg

Well here is my fix, we could make a rule saying you are only allowed to make a max 3-5 polls per day.
and seriously, i dont ever remember seeing 20 of the same polls on the first page

Last edited by jellydonut; 06-26-2011 at 07:08 PM..
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #20
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I don't think that's a bad idea.
pinky719 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bad idea, big no no, bullies aren't beautiful, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, emma!, flowerbabiee wuz hurr (:, jellydonut!, reachyourdreams:), you are beautiful!