Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 06:12 PM   #31
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Mass VM Messaging? (:

I think having VMs is already a privilege. We should be blessed to have VMs in the first place.
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #32
dancingmoon9
Webkinz :)

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. Spam. What if It wasn't default for all members, so that the on,y people that could have it would have to have a reason such as managing a graphic shop, story. etc. it'd be like the GE. You have t apply and if they think you can handle it you get it.

If you can't handle it, it's taken away.
violet77 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #33
ibboly wobbly timey

tomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by violet77
Ok. Spam. What if It wasn't default for all members, so that the on,y people that could have it would have to have a reason such as managing a graphic shop, story. etc. it'd be like the GE. You have t apply and if they think you can handle it you get it.

If you can't handle it, it's taken away.
I think this is a good idea.
tomboy1132 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #34
dancingmoon9

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by tomboy1132
I think this is a good idea.
We have enough great mods to pull it off.
violet77 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #35
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
I think having VMs is already a privilege. We should be blessed to have VMs in the first place.
I agree with mickey.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 08:47 AM   #36
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I think this would be a great idea.!!
To help with the "Spam" issue it could be a mass VM for just people on your friends list.
I know that would be kinda hard for people with story, house threads updates they would have to friend a ton of people. That brings me to another idea... What if Only people with those kind of threads could categorize their huge friends list. For instance: Put Bob in the story list. Jellybean in the House list.
Also to help with everyone just creating house & story thread to get the categorize list option, they have to get 50+ posts and have 5 stars on their thread.
OK I'm so sleepy.. starting to ramble. Either way I support!! Good Idea!!! Karen
karenpd is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #37
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I like this.
But i think you can select certain members on your contact list.
Mass private messaging to like everyone only Admins can do that i believe.
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:18 PM   #38

Zingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud of

If this feature was made, I doubt I'd ever use it. But it would still be cool to have.
Zingozman is offline Male
Old 11-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #39
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Good idea. I would use this feature.
gmcgary is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 07:10 PM   #40
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Hi! If you want to VM a lot of people something, you can copy and paste it on the profiles so that you wouldn't have to type it over and over. For example, say you wanted to write "I like donuts" on Webberlily, Electrabuzz1, and cocoabean's profiles. You could first write it on Webberily's profile, then highlight it, right click, and click on 'copy'. Afterwards, you could go to Electrabuzz1's profile. Click 'paste' and the same message will show up on there. You would do the same on thing on cocoabean's profile.
Closed

Tags
i have a dream ♥, jellydonut!