Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Smile Mass VM Messaging? (:

So, I run a story thread, and I have a semi-long VM List for my readers. I was wondering if it's possible to send multiple VM's to people all at the same time? I really don't find this to be a trivial suggestion, it would really make my time on WI more convenient, and I know it would do the same for a lot of people. Would it be possible to make this an option? And if so, what is your opinion on it?
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
ebkinz made me a
Webkinz :)

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Mass VM Messaging? (:

I think this would be awsome!
Now you have to remember that when you PM people you can PM 5 people at a time. But it's easier to VM.
I think they should have un-limited VM amd PM senders.
This is a great idea and I'm glad you adresed this.

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #3
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Thank you so much for the support!
Old 11-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #4
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh no problem. A great idea needs to be supported.

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2011, 07:38 PM   #5
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

i like the idea
but it might lead to spam / stuff
i know you wouldn't spam but the wi staff needs to think of every possible reason before doing something new.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:45 PM   #6
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

I love this idea but I would have to agree with Quack Quack. Great idea though Hope
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #7
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I love this idea.
What you do is make the list of the people you need to notify and make their names linkable and all you have to do is copy and paste it on their profiles.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #8
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

This idea sounds awesome and interesting. I support
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #9
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

The one issue with this is spam.
Although usually spam is taken care of quickly by our staff members, if we did have an attack from trollers, this would make their job a lot faster and a lot easier.
Although this would save a lot of time, I think it'd be best reserved for a specific level of member or maybe a WI2 subscription. If the trollers got a hold of it, there's would be mass chaos and a LOT of cleaning that the mods would need to do.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2011, 08:16 PM   #10
♥♥
Gifted

Smile Re: Mass VM Messaging? (:

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
i like the idea
but it might lead to spam / stuff
i know you wouldn't spam but the wi staff needs to think of every possible reason before doing something new.
View Post Originally Posted by aquahusky14
I love this idea but I would have to agree with Quack Quack. Great idea though Hope
View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
The one issue with this is spam.
Although usually spam is taken care of quickly by our staff members, if we did have an attack from trollers, this would make their job a lot faster and a lot easier.
Although this would save a lot of time, I think it'd be best reserved for a specific level of member or maybe a WI2 subscription. If the trollers got a hold of it, there's would be mass chaos and a LOT of cleaning that the mods would need to do.
Thank you all for posting! As for the spam issue, I understand how that could be a liability toward this idea, but there are a lot of different risks WI takes in the hope that we follow the rules. Chain messaging COULD be amplified if my idea were executed, but that is just an ‘if’, and I don’t believe it should be a deal breaker concerning mass VM’s.

It would be kind of like saying:

The creation of Threads would make the threat of 'fluff' or 'spam' higher, and we shouldn't be able to create our own topics because of this. It all depends on the decision a WI member makes when abiding by the WI rules. (:
Closed

Tags
i have a dream ♥, jellydonut!