Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Talking Marked Posts Idea

I just came up with another ideal improvement! (sorry to those who might have thought of this already. Trust me, I do think that this is original from me.)
What if we could 'subscribe' or 'mark' a post that we or someone else have made? When you subscribe to a thread, it's hard to go through every single page looking for your post. For example, if someone wanted to apply to be part of the GE, then they might want to 'mark' their post, so that it'd be easier for them to find it again. This could work just like 'Subscribed Threads', but for posts. Then you could 'un-mark' your posts when you were done with them. There could be a little button next to the reputation button/the report button being like the "save post" button or something like that. What do you think?
kittycats10
kittycats10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
Call Me Amanda
Webkinz :)

conich has a spectacular aura aboutconich has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Marked Posts Idea

i like that idea it does get kinda annoying to have to go through all of the pages to find the one that ur looking for. although, i know that Justin is working very hard to fix other problems and to add new and exciting stuff to WI and this would probably b at the bottom of his list. good idea though
~conich
conich is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 03:33 PM   #3
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I think there is a way to do that but I'm not sure. You can do it on another site but I forgot what you do. It's a great idea and if it's not in affect on here it should. Great idea!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 03:38 PM   #4
WhiteTerrierFan

That's a cool idea.
I agree, sometimes it's kind of annoying to have to go through all the posts to look for it.
If it's just your post you want to go to though, there is a way to find it easily.
You just click the post count on the outside of the thread and something will pop up and you hit the number of posts next to your name in there.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:15 PM   #5
♥fiercely m e♥

Pistachio96 is just really nicePistachio96 is just really nice

Great idea & thread. Rep for ya!

I love that idea, its so clever. I wish I thought of it; its so smart. But yeah it is hard going through every single page, not to metion annoying.

Thanks for expressing your ideas!

♥Tashii
Pistachio96 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #6
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Aww, thank you everybody!
Old 05-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #7
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

That's a awesome idea! It'd be helpful on threads with tutorials or when you order n avvie or siggy.

And I do think that's an original idea. I've never heard it before, at least.
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 06:14 AM   #8
Gift Guru

i'm glad you think it's original, Smiley Rockr!
Old 05-02-2009, 09:14 AM   #9

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

I LOVE that idea. It would be very helpful.

Reppppp!

-SL33
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #10
Gift Guru

That was very nice of you, Softball_Luva33!
Closed

Tags
kc10