Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Marked Posts Idea (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/marked-posts-idea-501555/)

kittycats1005-01-2009 12:02 PM

Marked Posts Idea

I just came up with another ideal improvement! (sorry to those who might have thought of this already. Trust me, I do think that this is original from me.)
What if we could 'subscribe' or 'mark' a post that we or someone else have made? When you subscribe to a thread, it's hard to go through every single page looking for your post. For example, if someone wanted to apply to be part of the GE, then they might want to 'mark' their post, so that it'd be easier for them to find it again. This could work just like 'Subscribed Threads', but for posts. Then you could 'un-mark' your posts when you were done with them. There could be a little button next to the reputation button/the report button being like the "save post" button or something like that. What do you think?
kittycats10

conich05-01-2009 01:17 PM

Re: Marked Posts Idea

i like that idea :) it does get kinda annoying to have to go through all of the pages to find the one that ur looking for. although, i know that Justin is working very hard to fix other problems and to add new and exciting stuff to WI and this would probably b at the bottom of his list. good idea though :)
~conich

Baby25205-01-2009 03:33 PM

I think there is a way to do that but I'm not sure. You can do it on another site but I forgot what you do. It's a great idea and if it's not in affect on here it should. Great idea!

WhiteTerrierFan05-01-2009 03:38 PM

That's a cool idea.
I agree, sometimes it's kind of annoying to have to go through all the posts to look for it.
If it's just your post you want to go to though, there is a way to find it easily.
You just click the post count on the outside of the thread and something will pop up and you hit the number of posts next to your name in there.

Pistachio9605-01-2009 05:15 PM

Great idea & thread. Rep for ya!

I love that idea, its so clever. I wish I thought of it; its so smart. But yeah it is hard going through every single page, not to metion annoying.

Thanks for expressing your ideas!

♥Tashii

kittycats1005-01-2009 05:18 PM

Aww, thank you everybody!

Smiley Rockr05-01-2009 06:43 PM

That's a awesome idea! It'd be helpful on threads with tutorials or when you order n avvie or siggy.

And I do think that's an original idea. I've never heard it before, at least.

kittycats1005-02-2009 06:14 AM

i'm glad you think it's original, Smiley Rockr!

Softball_Luva3305-02-2009 09:14 AM

I LOVE that idea. It would be very helpful. :nod:

Reppppp!

-SL33

kittycats1005-02-2009 09:42 AM

That was very nice of you, Softball_Luva33! ;)