Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #831
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Parade Tomorrow ♥ Meeting in Kinzville park KC+ and NOW Regular KC Light Blue! It's July, and that means March to Kindness! ♥

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
Which park and what should I wear?
Park will be posted here a little later. You can wear anything yellow but the two leaders ( Kittycaty and I) should be wearing the yellow rain outfit and some acessories so we know who is who

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
When is it? i have 3 4-h projects to do, hopefully i can get them done before it starts!
3 to whenever you have to leave. You can pop in and out as well
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #832

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Parade Tomorrow ♥ Meeting in Kinzville park KC+ and NOW Regular KC Light Blue! It's July, and that means March to Kindness! ♥

TO ALL THOSE MARCHING IN KINZCHAT +,
When? 3:00 EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Where? Kinzville Park, KC+, Light Blue Zone, Park #1 (If it's open)
Meeting At? We meet at the stage!!
Who should we look for? Starlit Sky the Virgo Horse
What should we wear? Anything yellow. You can also wear orange.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #833
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Default Re: It's July, and that means March to Kindness! ♥ Kinzchat + Parade Details posted on Post #832!!

I'll try and go! I have to do some yard work, but I should be finished by then. Can't wait!
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #834
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

To all those marching in regular KinzChat:

When? You can come whenever you have a chance but the march starts at 3(Eastern Standard Time). You can leave whenever you want, and you can pop in and out.

Where? The march will happen in Light blue and Kinzville Park 1 (If it is full a new park number will be posted)

Where to meet? The Stage!

Who to look for? Look for Rosy the White Terrier or Chirpz the lil' kinz canary.

What to say? "You are so kind!" or " There are so many cool 'kinz in this room!"

What to wear? You can wear anything yellow (Orange is OK too)

Have fun!!

Last edited by pandapuddin; 07-09-2011 at 01:05 PM..
Old 07-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #835
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

Default Re: It's July, and that means March to Kindness! ♥ Kinzchat + Parade Details posted on Post #832!!

Okay, I might not be able to come, but I'm hoping I will be able to.

If I do come, I'll be coming as a big chihuahua named Sandy.
sabrinafan1 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #836

I will put your post number in the Title and at the top of the thread panda.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #837

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

I am confused, so can i wear a yellow rain outfit?

good i can wear my new orange army!!!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #838

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
I am confused, so can i wear a yellow rain outfit?

good i can wear my new orange army!!!
You can wear ANYTHING yellow or orange now.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:14 PM   #839
e all love

Alright I just wanted to clear it up oh I need to modify it so people know what to say!
Old 07-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #840
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: It's July, and that means March to Kindness! ♥ Kinzchat+ Parade Details posted on Post #832!! Reg. Kinzchat Details on Post #834!!

I'm looking forward to the march later this afternoon!
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful