Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #671
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: PARADE DETAILS POSTED ON #434! The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

View Post Originally Posted by bordercolle
i will come the 12 with a moutain lion dressed in yellow named canyon
Thank you for notifying me. We are looking forward to seeing Canyon and his wonderful yellow couture!
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 11:10 AM   #672

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: PARADE DETAILS POSTED ON #434! The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

I will not be able to come on the 16th or the 23rd sorry.
On the 16th I have a Mexican Folkloric Dance Performance at the state fair!
Then on the 17th I leave to Mexico again! I have a wedding to go to on the 23rd! Sorry! I am a junior bridesmaid for my aunt's wedding so I really can not miss it!
But the 12th I should make it!
Old 07-03-2011, 11:16 AM   #673

Thanks for notifying us happyface. Commitments always come first.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #674

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

Ok so what do we do now?
Old 07-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #675

I didn't really give you a Fun Friday Challenge (I did, but not many people saw it) so I want to post this and hopefully everyone will sign the card.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post23930891
Old 07-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #676
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi all What a fun day!
Here are the pics we took today for Bryte's scrapbook...
Click the image to open in full size.

We had so much fun today!
Hugs ♥mJb
Thanks for the great parade. My Bolt is in the first picture all dressed in yellow, including his body (he's a tinkerpup). It was a blast and thanks for posting the pictures.
hippolady is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 03:21 PM   #677
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Great idea!
I've been seeing many pets in the park doing the parades! Everyone is doing a great job!
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #678

Is it too late for people to enter?
I reccomended it to my sister, she wants to do it.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #679

View Post Originally Posted by happyface
Is it too late for people to enter?
I reccomended it to my sister, she wants to do it.
People can still join. Even when July is done, people can still help out.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:46 PM   #680
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

i want to come to the kindness parades!
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful