Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #561
Call me Elf
Webkinz :)

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Default Re: PARADE DETAILS POSTED ON #434! The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

May I make a suggestion?

I know that she isn't being nice to you, so be nice to her. It's the old love your enemies thing. It's easy to be kind to the people who are kind to us, but we should be kind to the people who aren't kind to us too.

I hope that saying that didn't make me a hypocrite . . .
ElfLover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #562
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Default Re: PARADE DETAILS POSTED ON #434! The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
I wish she would just leave!

Yeah I wish she would leave
When I walked by her, she said "For the last time," "I" "Don't" "care"
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #563
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
When I walked by her, she said "For the last time," "I" "Don't" "care"
Same here. We are trying to promote kindness. Gosh if it bothers you that much leave!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #564
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
Same here. We are trying to promote kindness. Gosh if it bothers you that much leave!
She did leave, but she said she was coming back
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #565
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

is the yorkie the one in red called Lisa?!
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #566
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
May I make a suggestion?

I know that she isn't being nice to you, so be nice to her. It's the old love your enemies thing. It's easy to be kind to the people who are kind to us, but we should be kind to the people who aren't kind to us too.

No it didn't. She is saying rude stuff to us. We are using the sayings.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #567
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by pompomkitty10
is the yorkie the one in red called Lisa?!
Yes, that's her
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #568
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
Yes, that's her
Wowwww.......
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #569
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
May I make a suggestion?

I don't think you're a hypocrite. It's true! We should love our enimies, even if they made our life a living pain (I know I need to practice this - this girl I really hate embarresed my in front of all the kids in my neighborhood who rode my school bus, and now I hate her guts. I ignore her when I see her, but that only works so often).

Hope the march was a success - I couldn't make it.

Last edited by Musicgurl; 07-02-2011 at 06:42 PM..
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 03:42 PM   #570
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Musicgurl
I don't think you're a hypocrite. It's true! We should love our enimies, even if they made our life a living pain (I know I need to practice this - this girl I really hate embarresed my in front of all the kids in my neighborhood who rode my school bus, and now I hate her guts. I ignore her when I see her, bhat only works so often).

Hope the march was a success - I couldn't make it.
Its still going on.
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful