Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #41
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

This is a wonderful idea
000000005 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2011, 08:40 PM   #42
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

I love that idea! It's a brilliant plan, and I thikn it'll help WI members to get to know each other even better, and help everybody to feel lvoed and happy. I personally like posting on threads and Vming people who may not be ery well known and seem to get ignored. It's nice meeting new people who are just starting out, and even meeting people who have been members for a long time.

Ideas:

I think the gift exchangers could all host giveaways during that month. I would, anyway. I've been planning to do a giveaway soon,and this would be a good oppertunity.
Also, maybe the staff could make a kindness/sharing banner for the month of july to promote the idea?
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 06-21-2011, 08:45 PM   #43
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I love this idea. I echo what others have said that kindness really should be a way of life all the time, but it is nice to bring our attention to it now and then as I think sometimes we get distracted by all the 'busy-ness' (is that a word?! I went to type it the way I thought it would be spelled, but it turned out "business" - kind of ironic, huh?) in life and overlook others.

I will give up RPatz for a month and make or use one of the kindness avvies - a huge sacrifice if you know how much of a Pattinson fan I am - LOL! Haven't been on WW much lately due to RL commitments, but if I am I would love to particpate in a march or have a kindness party.

One of the ways we can reach out to others is through the prayer thread here on WI - even if you don't pray, you can always wish someone well or send them an encouraging word. Or maybe you read on there that someone is having a tough time and you can simply reach out to them.♥

The "Somebody Help" thread is another way to be kind and help someone with even a minor issue. Sometimes someone has been stuck on something that has them hung up for hours on end and you come along and say something as simple as "clear your cache" (and maybe tell them how to do that) and in two minutes, they are on their way and you have made their whole day!

And don't forget the daily chat threads - always a great way to meet new people and maybe make a new friend.

I think that's all the brainstorming for me for tonight. This brain is a bit warped from the heat and humidity today and tired from the work it's done today. (Can't expect much from the few functioning brain cells I have left - I think with each new gray hair, a few more cells shut down! - I've determined this is from the shock of finding more grays! )

P.S. I have found two of the kindest people I know here on WI AuntMary57 and myJBees. AuntMary - always there to make me smile/laugh, always there with a shoulder to lean on and a kind word, just can't say enough - and she is like this everywhere I have seen her post. myJBees - sweet, kind, and supportive. A kind of cheerleader for the masses - always encouraging everyone, silently performing random acts of kindness and never expecting anything in return. I have met lots and lots of wonderful people on WI, but these two shine like stars and I have the utmost admiration for both of them! Sending big hugs to both of you!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #44
Bea <3 Wacky

11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!

I support! Even though I'll be on vacation on July, I'll still have like 5 days or so.
11bloom11 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #45

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I love this idea. I echo what others have said that kindness really should be a way of life all the time, but it is nice to bring our attention to it now and then as I think sometimes we get distracted by all the 'busy-ness' (is that a word?! I went to type it the way I thought it would be spelled, but it turned out "business" - kind of ironic, huh?) in life and overlook others.

I will give up RPatz for a month and make or use one of the kindness avvies - a huge sacrifice if you know how much of a Pattinson fan I am - LOL! Haven't been on WW much lately due to RL commitments, but if I am I would love to particpate in a march or have a kindness party.

One of the ways we can reach out to others is through the prayer thread here on WI - even if you don't pray, you can always wish someone well or send them an encouraging word. Or maybe you read on there that someone is having a tough time and you can simply reach out to them.♥

The "Somebody Help" thread is another way to be kind and help someone with even a minor issue. Sometimes someone has been stuck on something that has them hung up for hours on end and you come along and say something as simple as "clear your cache" (and maybe tell them how to do that) and in two minutes, they are on their way and you have made their whole day!

And don't forget the daily chat threads - always a great way to meet new people and maybe make a new friend.

I think that's all the brainstorming for me for tonight. This brain is a bit warped from the heat and humidity today and tired from the work it's done today. (Can't expect much from the few functioning brain cells I have left - I think with each new gray hair, a few more cells shut down! - I've determined this is from the shock of finding more grays! )

P.S. I have found two of the kindest people I know here on WI AuntMary57 and myJBees. AuntMary - always there to make me smile/laugh, always there with a shoulder to lean on and a kind word, just can't say enough - and she is like this everywhere I have seen her post. myJBees - sweet, kind, and supportive. A kind of cheerleader for the masses - always encouraging everyone, silently performing random acts of kindness and never expecting anything in return. I have met lots and lots of wonderful people on WI, but these two shine like stars and I have the utmost admiration for both of them! Sending big hugs to both of you!
Thanks for all your great ideas and suggestions! I promise I will add your ideas and everyone else's soon. Thanks so much kinzmom!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #46
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I think we should have a signature color (such as yellow which is a "happy" color) and then parade around the Kinzville park
Old 06-21-2011, 09:12 PM   #47

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
I think we should have a signature color (such as yellow which is a &quot;happy&quot; color) and then parade around the Kinzville park
Yes, a signature color is great! I agree, we should wear yellow; there are many great yellow clothing out there to wear.

Freebies to use! No credit needed. (:

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #48
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Thank you. I will put all my pets in yellow

And thanks for adding my idea to the first post!

Last edited by pandapuddin; 06-21-2011 at 09:22 PM..
Old 06-21-2011, 11:35 PM   #49
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

While looking for inspiration for an avvie (I decided to get make one since I was feeling creative), I came across an article and learned that there is actually a "Random Acts of Kindness Day". I never knew that. So this thread has taught me something new. Now, not only this month can I be more aware, but a few days after Valentine's Day, on February 17th, we can also make an extra effort to be more kind by performing random acts of kindness - maybe putting a coin in a parking meter we see is about to expire so a stranger doesn't get a ticket, or holding that door open for the person behind us when going into the store so it doesn't slam shut in their face; Offer to babysit for a couple with young children for free so they can have a much-needed night out or let someone else have that last available seat on the bus/subway - even if they are not elderly or about to have a baby. Wouldn't that be nice? Opportunities to do these things everyday, but with this thread, we are reminded to do them now, in the summer, and have another chance in the winter as well!♥
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 08:34 AM   #50

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

This is a really good idea! I have been adding a lot of people to be my friends so hopefully I'll add more in the next month. Maybe we could have a thread in the Off Topic section about how either someone did an act of kindness and explain it (either in real life or WI) or if someone helped/was nice to you? .
Koodo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful