Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #471
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: PARADE DETAILS POSTED ON #434! The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

View Post Originally Posted by PandaPanda
are you going to be in Kinzchat or Kinzchat Plus?
We're going to be in Kinzchat Plus. Maybe ask dad if he could activate Kinzchat Plus for you just for this occasion.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2011, 09:06 AM   #472
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: PARADE DETAILS POSTED ON #434! The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

View Post Originally Posted by talus9
Would a fire fawn work? i was just wondering cuz she more orange.

the other 2 pets i have that might work are the orange and white cat and the lion. which one would b best? plz answer!!

will someone tell me which animals i could bring? plz?
Hello! There is a list of pets on the first page, I believe, but I think all 3 of those could work

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Firefawn will work.

I'll announce it at two again, but yes we're meeting at the stage.
I'm going to be with my lil lion Elelgi. (Elelgi- LLG- stands for Lil' Lion George XD )
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 09:22 AM   #473
talus9
Webkinz :)

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

thx so much!! i will wear the hat and the shirt but can i wear a straw skirt instead of the rain pants? i think they dont fit the webkinz quite right.
talus9 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #474

gerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clown

I should be there this afternoon! I will be Porky the porcupine! Looking forward to it!
gerbilsrawesome is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #475
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by talus9
thx so much!! i will wear the hat and the shirt but can i wear a straw skirt instead of the rain pants? i think they dont fit the webkinz quite right.
In my opinion, that'd be fine! So long as you're wearing at least a couple pieces of "rain apparel". Yellow is yellow!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 07-02-2011, 11:14 AM   #476

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
In my opinion, that'd be fine! So long as you're wearing at least a couple pieces of "rain apparel". Yellow is yellow!
Bluski is correct. Instead of wearing a "rain hat" I will be wearing my Eager Beaver Construction Hat.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-02-2011, 11:20 AM   #477
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Is the March going on today as well?? I'd like to join

Also, even though I have yellow pets, may I bring my Siggy Red Panda? He's my favourite
I promise he'll wear the raincoat

Last edited by CandiiDucky; 07-02-2011 at 11:25 AM..
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #478

View Post Originally Posted by CandiiDucky
Is the March going on today as well?? I'd like to join

Also, even though I have yellow pets, may I bring my Siggy Red Panda? He's my favourite
I promise he'll wear the raincoat
Yeah that's fine. You don't need a yellow pet, just yellow clothing.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:00 PM   #479
Leopardbreeze of CC

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

Is the march at the same time today?
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #480

View Post Originally Posted by Crazy4Jesus
Is the march at the same time today?
Yes. 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful