Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 05:52 PM   #401
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
Can I come in @ like 3:15?
Yes, that's fine.

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
we can pop in and pop out at any time.
However in order for people to take us seriously we should have at least four people.
Otherwise, knowing how rude people can be today, we'll get made fun of.

Or maybe I'm just thinking about what what happen if my classmates were on WW.....
*shudders*
Do you know for a fact they play on WW?
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 05:54 PM   #402
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

IF, they were on WW. Luckily they think it's supid that's good for my sake, because if they decided they hated me enough to terrorize me on WW, I'd quit for sure.
However they have no idea who I am on WI and WW. Wish they could take a look at M2K and try it for themselves
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #403
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I can try to make it.
But unfortunately, I can't promise, I'll be busy packing for my vacation.

I'll be on vacation from July 6-Aug 2 with limited/slow internet connection, so I most likely will not make it. But for the early part of July, I'll see what I can do.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #404
♥Always♥

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

Click the image to open in full size.Thanks for always being there! Kindness is truly the key!

I am posting this on a bunch of profiles
charis99 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 07:44 PM   #405

It's not Spam. Spam is when you ask people to "Pass it on".
Old 06-29-2011, 07:53 PM   #406
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
It's not Spam. Spam is when you ask people to "Pass it on".
Um, yes it is, it's pointless junk.

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
that's good
Yah.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 07:54 PM   #407
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
Um, yes it is, it's pointless junk.

Yah.
I disagree. She sent me one of those messages, and though I was slightly confused as to what I had done to deserve it, it made me feel good.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #408

KC, that wasn't very kind to post on a Kindness thread. It's not pointless junk, it can save a life. I know many stories where people said "If someone just smiles at me, even if I don't know them, I will not take away my life."

It made me happy, so please do not say it's pointless junk.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:57 PM   #409
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

. Sorry, I was just trying to protect her, the mods don't like some of that.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 08:02 PM   #410
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Mods are fine with that. Spam is when someone asks it to pass it on.
A kind message is just.. a kind message. The person you give it to can choose to pass it on, but it makes them feel good.
That message would only be spam if the person who posts it posts it 20 times to flood the person's profile, or tells the person to pass it on

Oh, and I'm speaking as one who has attracted a LOT of undesired mod attention XD

Last edited by Amygirl8; 06-29-2011 at 08:05 PM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful