Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 08:14 AM   #261
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!
Webkinz :)

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default Re: The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

Mini march anyone?
kittycaty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #262
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

I'm almost sure I can march every sat.
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 11:41 AM   #263
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Maybe we could have a little 'cyber bullying awareness' as part of Kindness month?
For instance, for this month:
1. Don't rate someone's thread with low stars. If you don't like a thread just skip it.
2. Don't add mean or hurtful tags onto a thread.
3. If you see someone being picked on, flag it...and certainly don't add to the 'picking'.
4. Don't harass someone else's club. If you're not interested, just find another club.

These are things that some people might need to be reminded of...
Remember....'we are all beautiful'. Unless we are bullies.
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 11:45 AM   #264

Priceless has disabled reputation

Yep! If you want there can be mini sub-threads based off of M.T.K
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-26-2011, 11:52 AM   #265
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I found a thread in the open mike section yesterday about this
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #266

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I found a thread in the open mike section yesterday about this
About March To Kindness? Aw, that's very nice of the person who created it.

---

We now have a "Billboard" in the middle of post 1 filled with all of the up-to-date news. Be sure to read it as it has lots of good information.

Last edited by Priceless; 06-26-2011 at 12:03 PM..
Old 06-26-2011, 12:22 PM   #267
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Are we doing the marches in KC+? I have never bothered getting this so if the marches are in KC+ I can't join in on them
Old 06-26-2011, 12:25 PM   #268
Let's be thankful.
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

Ohhhhhhhh what a wonderful thread!!!! I love it! I can't wait for all the activities to begin. I got so excited back when the "Autism Awareness" parades where scheduled and had so much fun attending them. I am sure these will be just as much fun. Wow and getting all dressed up in yellow? How brite and cheery. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And yes "A LITTLE ACTION CAN START A CHAIN REACTION".
I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Again super job on the thread!!
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #269
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
Ohhhhhhhh what a wonderful thread!!!! I love it! I can't wait for all the activities to begin. I got so excited back when the "Autism Awareness" parades where scheduled and had so much fun attending them. I am sure these will be just as much fun. Wow and getting all dressed up in yellow? How brite and cheery. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Random thought: I love your avvie and siggie! Where did you get them? Did you make them?
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 12:33 PM   #270

Can you ask a parent if you can go in there? It's not like it's anything bad, we just need to be in KC+ at all times so we have the ability to say all of the "kindness sayings". In KC we can't say those things.

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15

Thanks for posting! I'm hoping this is a big success. Wouldn't it be cool to have to split up into groups because we had so many people join in the parades? xD And yes, I love that quote. It's from Friends for Change.
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful