Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #191
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

Default Re: The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Well you should always be kind in Real Life, but I guess this can support Real Life too.
Should, yes, but how many of us actually do?
Gypsy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 08:15 PM   #192
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Here's the next round of avatars... in order to make my avatars a smaller file size, I simply make the background a solid color; the background color of the WI forums. But, as you can see, the area where your signatures are and the area where your avatars are are different shades of blue. These avatars have the background color of the area where your avatars are, instead of having the background color of where your signatures are, so you can use them as avatars and they look fairly "transparent", but are still a small file size.

You: NOBODY CARES, BLUSKI.

... well, fine then. Here they are.

Click the image to open in full size.
I totally care!! However with logic I think we can all deduct that
They're so cute though, I love the one with the sunflower lion (I think that's what it's called, I gave up on learning every pet who knows how long ago XD)
View Post Originally Posted by artemishunter
I've just made my avatar so far:
So cute!!!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Noticed that there aren't too many signatures... soooo I decided to make some *fairly simple* ones (with oddly spaced text, sry XD) that are actually transparent this time.

I love the one with the citrus dragon!!
View Post Originally Posted by BuddiesForever
I can use my gold and white cat, and wear the yellow rain outfit!

I really hope this makes a big effect on WI!
Awesome!!!
View Post Originally Posted by Musicgurl
Priceless, do you know what the name of the font is that WI uses on its homepage and what several people have used in the avvies they have made? I'm trying to make some avvies, but I can't find the font.

Almost finished with the avvies and siggies!
I've been trying to find it as well
View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
It's called "Good Doggy Cool". Search it on google.
Good to know XD I think I'll stick to different fonts though, I like them XD I also have a couple of my own, used
View Post Originally Posted by btad
Me and RZ are planning the contest right now Price. (: Well let you know when we're done. One quesion tough- is "the color" orange or yellow?
contest?
View Post Originally Posted by btad
OK, off to look at the WIKI for yellow prizes!
well, you can check the gold items section, though I'm pretty sure the majority of them are from the estore
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 08:26 PM   #193
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Gypsy
I always try to be kind.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #194
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Gypsy
I find that these days society is too judgemental to actually try being kind. There's definitely a BIG room for improvement, but as the post by peacemom states, kindness DOES rub off on people. I do try to be somewhat kind though, but I know I could do better. I'm only really mean to a person I dislike.

I don't remember what it was called, but I heard about something, when someone does a kind act for a person, than that person has to be kind to 3 other people that day, than those people each have to be kind to 3 people, and so on.

I think we should do something similar. Perhaps in terms of that hugging thing, but more on the forum.

Perhaps in July we could start an Act of Kindness campaign. I know there are many people with problems and questions, or are maybe just kinda down. Someone could post a very good, imformative answer, perhaps in a specific font or something, so that person knows they have to be kind to 3 people that day as well. This would result in an overload of kindness on the forum.

A lot of people would start the day with kind acts. The people who they were kind each have to be kind to 3 others, than those have to be kind to 3 others, and so on and so on.

Think of how much kindness that would result in!!!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #195
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I find that these days society is too judgemental to actually try being kind. There's definitely a BIG room for improvement, but as the post by peacemom states, kindness DOES rub off on people. I do try to be somewhat kind though, but I know I could do better. I'm only really mean to a person I dislike.

I don't remember what it was called, but I heard about something, when someone does a kind act for a person, than that person has to be kind to 3 other people that day, than those people each have to be kind to 3 people, and so on.

I think we should do something similar. Perhaps in terms of that hugging thing, but more on the forum.

Perhaps in July we could start an Act of Kindness campaign. I know there are many people with problems and questions, or are maybe just kinda down. Someone could post a very good, imformative answer, perhaps in a specific font or something, so that person knows they have to be kind to 3 people that day as well. This would result in an overload of kindness on the forum.

A lot of people would start the day with kind acts. The people who they were kind each have to be kind to 3 others, than those have to be kind to 3 others, and so on and so on.

Think of how much kindness that would result in!!!
Call me a killjoy, but we should WANT to do the acts of kindness... I think that, whether you feel like doing one act of kindness or fifteen acts of kindness, it's all good. I, personally, would feel like "ohhhh gosh I gotta be nice to three people today... oh, there's-- oh, I don't like that person...".

But I do agree that when somebody does something nice for me, it makes me want to do something nice for them or somebody else. Being kind to someone usually starts a bit of a chain reaction.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 06-24-2011, 09:29 PM   #196

I like the idea Amy! Maybe one of the threads created in July could be asking people if they feel a bit sad or need to vent a little. Not like a ranting thread, something to get the feelings out and then people could know who to make feel better.

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
Wow, I'm not on much for a few days and look what I almost missed!!

This is absolutely wonderful. This truly speaks to my heart and is my motto in life. Be kind to others. There is an unmistakeable feeling of joy that you receive when you are kind. Something that may seem so small or simple, like holding the door for the person behind you or a "Welcome to WI" can truly make someone's day. I also truly believe that kindness is contagious. When you do something thoughtful or kind it sticks with that person. They remember that good feeling and want to share. Give it a try

I will definitely be participating in the marches, wearing yellow and spreading the kindness.

Thank you so much for this inspiring idea and act
Thank you for posting peacemom. I'm glad you said that, because kindness does rub off; no matter if it's a hello or a simple smile, it can change a person's life.

View Post Originally Posted by Kittykatt2000
This sounds really cool Priceless! One question though. I don't have any of those yellow pets, but I do have an Alley cat. Would that be OK to use?
Yes, that's great.

Last edited by Priceless; 06-24-2011 at 09:28 PM..
Old 06-24-2011, 09:36 PM   #197
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

This is a great idea! Kindness is something that you can never have enough of
Old 06-24-2011, 09:38 PM   #198

View Post Originally Posted by softbop
This is a great idea! Kindness is something that you can never have enough of
Yep. It's contagious.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:17 AM   #199

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i'm making a cats & dogs siggies and avvie.....

here's the siggie!!tell me when you get it

Last edited by uniquecowgirl; 06-29-2011 at 03:06 PM..
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 07:59 AM   #200

That's awesome Cloud! I also love that music video.
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful