Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #11
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
That is a great idea!! If we are able to get on in July we will be sure to participate - if not I'm sure you will all be great at spreading kindness around here!! Have fun
This gal is already always nice to others. I support your wonderful idea Priceless and I am really glad you came up with it. There are many, many people in the world and on WI who are having a rough time of it and a kind word or post could absolutely make their day or week!!!
karkar99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2011, 12:15 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Good Idea! REP!
I'll try to pop in as I'm going to be away for most of the time. I think my dad's bringing his laptop for work so I'll try get on
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 12:22 PM   #13
Yay, April!

webkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guide

I support. whats better than having lots of friends to play with you everyday?
webkinz415 is offline Male
Old 06-21-2011, 12:25 PM   #14

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i will be nice during the month of july and promise to brainstorm ideas!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 12:35 PM   #15
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

I will help!!! Always!!!!! Goooo spreading happinesss!!!!! Wooohoooo
Old 06-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #16

Priceless has disabled reputation

Thanks for posting everyone!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-21-2011, 01:03 PM   #17

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

I support!
I'll add a link in my signature.
agonn is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 01:17 PM   #18
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great Idea!!

It's always fun to be kind
Old 06-21-2011, 01:30 PM   #19
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

Fantastic idea Priceless! This is a wonderful thread! One of the reasons I love WI is because everyone is so kind and helps one another!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #20
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I totally support!
labsrock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful