Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2011, 06:29 PM   #1631
友達じゃないぞ
Webkinz :)

kittycats10rox has disabled reputation

Default Re: March to Kindness! ♥ Final Celebration Updates and Answers to Questions on Post 1!!

View Post Originally Posted by horseider1011
Ok so names...
luv2writeNS - Ella
silentkeys - Molly
horseider1011- Goldie
Pandalover4ever - Raspberry
RachaelC10/20 - Logan
Serena -
Kayfookey -
Coming shortly. I'm Aslan the lil lion. Call me as land.

Last edited by kittycats10rox; 07-31-2011 at 06:32 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2011, 06:30 PM   #1632
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: March to Kindness! ♥ Final Celebration Updates and Answers to Questions on Post 1!!

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Dear Priceless,

Webkinz Insider members agree :: the March to Kindness was a fantastic event!
In the words of the community, you are “truly a blessing to others” and “such a special person.” We think this event was “spectacular,” “filled with fun,” and truly “a delight,” and we all want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for investing your incredible effort, kindness, and love into helping make WI a better place.
So, WI members sent in oodles of thank you letters to show you how much we all appreciate everything you have done, and attended a secret Priceless Appreciation parade in the Kinzville Park just for you. Then, we made a virtual scrapbook of our favorite pictures from the gathering!
We hope that you can look back on the March to Kindness with wonderful thoughts and know that you have blessed many of us here. ♥

With many thanks,
Your Webkinz Insider family

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

@font-face { font-family: "Times New Roman"; }@font-face { font-family: "MS ゴシック"; }@font-face { font-family: "Verdana"; }@font-face { font-family: "Zapf Dingbats"; }@font-face { font-family: "Arial Black"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }table.MsoNormalTable { font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }

With many hugs and thanks,
Your Webkinz Insider family
Sorry, I was supposed to follow this up, but some posters beat me to it

Thank you so much, Priceless, for giving everyone the oppurtunity to participate in such an AMAZING event!!

~ • ~ • THANK YOU, PRICELESS!!! • ~ • ~
• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

The M2K has been a great success and all because of you! Thanks so much =)
Price, you are SO full of amazing ideas, and this is one of your best. Because of it, we made WI and possibly even WW a better place to be. Because of it, there were awesome parties, contests and clubs. Because of it, I gained a friend. The impact from this thread to the forum was astonishing, and I’m so proud that I could’ve been a part of this. Hopefully this will go down in WI’s history (if not, we’ll make it, I’m sure this would go well in WI Nostalgia) and everyone will be sure to associate the name ‘Priceless’ with Kindness. So, once more, I thank you, along with the rest of WI, for making this a better place to be
From, Amy ♥

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
From the WebkinzInsider Community ♥♥♥

Last edited by Amygirl8; 07-31-2011 at 06:33 PM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #1633
ebkinz Rule!

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

i have a party after it i am comin back keep me posted!
horseider1011 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #1634
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by RachaelC10/20
This is the most fun marching I've been to the discussion is great and I met a great pig friend.
I was just there, and I'm the pig. I have to go now, though. It was a great room... lots of kindness talk.
Serena is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #1635
ebkinz Rule!

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok so names...
luv2writeNS - Ella
silentkeys - Molly
horseider1011- Goldie
RachaelC10/20 - Logan
Serena - Babycakes
Kayfookey -
kittyCats10rox - Aslan

Last edited by horseider1011; 07-31-2011 at 06:37 PM..
Old 07-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #1636

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Our insider friends love Priceless

Attachment 231411

thanks again Priceless!

Last edited by Pandalover4ever; 04-22-2012 at 01:24 PM..
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 06:38 PM   #1637
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by RachaelC10/20
This is the most fun marching I've been to the discussion is great and I met a great pig friend.
Ok so names...
luv2writeNS - Ella
silentkeys - Molly
horseider1011- Goldie
RachaelC10/20 - Logan
Serena -
Kayfookey -
kittyCats10rox - Aslan
I'm Babycakes the pig.
Serena

Now I really have to go. Back later.

THANKS PRICELESS. THIS WAS GREAT!!!
Serena is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 06:38 PM   #1638
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
Our insider friends love Priceless

Attachment 231411

thanks again Priceless!
I think even people who didn't know what we were saying joined in. It was amazing, and I see non-insiders (I'm assuming anyway) wear yellow and join in. What an incredible party.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:40 PM   #1639
ebkinz Rule!

oh no clubhouse troubles be there soon
Old 07-31-2011, 06:40 PM   #1640
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Where are you right now?
kittycaty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful