Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2011, 06:18 PM   #1621
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: March to Kindness! ♥ Final Celebration Updates and Answers to Questions on Post 1!!

going there now! thanks!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2011, 06:18 PM   #1622
ebkinz Rule!

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: March to Kindness! ♥ Final Celebration Updates and Answers to Questions on Post 1!!

nice hat ella (i'm goldie)
horseider1011 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 06:20 PM   #1623
onder what the chara

silentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
I am now in room one, as Ella. I'm taking screenshots too by the way, so if you want 'pictures' of your pet, let me know.
Great idea~ I'm molly by the way!
silentkeys is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 06:21 PM   #1624

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

I am raspberry the pink poodle!

going to have to log out
Old 07-31-2011, 06:22 PM   #1625
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Dear Priceless,

Webkinz Insider members agree :: the March to Kindness was a fantastic event!
In the words of the community, you are “truly a blessing to others” and “such a special person.” We think this event was “spectacular,” “filled with fun,” and truly “a delight,” and we all want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for investing your incredible effort, kindness, and love into helping make WI a better place.
So, WI members sent in oodles of thank you letters to show you how much we all appreciate everything you have done, and attended a secret Priceless Appreciation parade in the Kinzville Park just for you. Then, we made a virtual scrapbook of our favorite pictures from the gathering!
We hope that you can look back on the March to Kindness with wonderful thoughts and know that you have blessed many of us here. ♥

With many thanks,
Your Webkinz Insider family

Click the image to open in full size.

Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi Price!
This has been SO much fun, sweet friend! Thank you for all that you have done to raise awareness for kindness. I have enjoyed the thread and parades and seeing other ideas all over the forum! It has been a joy to be a part of the event through the kindness parties, a challenge thread in the GE, and a celebration on my exchange thread.
What a delight to see so many of our WI friends inspired and reminded again to live kindness daily.
Hooray for kindness!!
Hugs to you! ♥Q

Originally Posted by Kayfookey
My dear friend Price,
Your kindness has been a shining light in the WI this month! ♥ Not only have you touched others with your helpfulness, generosity, care, and friendliness, but you have encouraged many others to do the same.
It was so wonderful to watch your work for the March to Kindness start a chain reaction of hugs and smiles in the community, and I thank you dearly for everything you have done to make such a positive awareness here!
It has been such a delight parading, inspiring others, and being inspired during this unforgettable event! It couldn’t have gone better! And it is all thanks to your incredible effort and kindness.
Thanks again for everything you’ve done this July!
((A million hugs! ♥))
~Kay

Originally Posted by uniquecowgirl
Dear Priceless,
Your MTK thread has been an amazing thing for the month of July! I thank you for making this very special thread. I always enjoyed it. I will thank you with all my kindness for making this thread! I know that I will always keep this thread in my head.
Sincerely,
Cloud

Originally Posted by lrnpanda
Priceless,
I can't thank you enough for your fabulous organization of July's March to Kindness event! The entire month of July has been filled with fun, super kind messages and posts! Extra smiles and happiness have been all around and this is all because of you!
I am going to miss all of the wonderful avatars and signatures; they bring a huge smile every time I see them. I truly believe that your event will have a lasting impact on the WI community! That is something to be very proud of!
I appreciate everything you've done to make this month and future months that much more kind! You are a truly a blessing to others!
Thanks so much!!
LP ♥ ♥ ♥

Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Dear Priceless,
Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into the March to Kindness! I know from experience it's hard to keep up with big events like that, but you did it flawlessly! Because of your thread, WI has been a better place this month! Maybe after July everyone will be in the habit of being kind and keep it up forever! Thanks again!
hoodedwarbler13

Originally Posted by 889wlry
Dear priceless,
Thank you for the MTK! It was a wonderful gathering and you put so much hard work into it! You've inspired me to be more kind then EVER You've become a good friend of mine. I'm sorry I never came to one of the marches, I was very busy, saddly. I love all the effort you put into it, and I'd like to say, THANK YOU!!!!
All my heart,
~889wlry

Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Dear Priceless thanks for all you've done for the March To Kindess in July and i was glad to see all of WI members commit to doing this March it was awesome! and thanks for everything you've done
Sincerely Luvzfrogs

Originally Posted by ElfLover
To Priceless the Epic:
I thank ye greatly for thy efforts on behalf of Kindness this month. Thou art a wondrous WI member who shalt be remembered for ages beyond this day. Thy ideas and efforts shalt be appreciated by all of WI. May God bless thee for thy efforts. Yours,
ElfLover

Originally Posted by lazygal
Thank you Priceless for a wonderful time at the kinville park and I love to march to all kinds of parades.

Originally Posted by ratgirl57
Dear Priceless,
Thank you so much for promoting kindness this July and giving WI members the chance to make a difference in webkinz. We didn't only share kindness with each other, but it felt glowing knowing that I was helping other people learn kindness and not be afraid to show it. After all- if you know it, show it! I hope we can do this next July, too. Or maybe a March To Forgiveness- to learn how to forgive others for wrongdoing. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Desty
My dear friend Priceless,
I want to say how much I appreciate your work this last month to make July a time to spread kindness around WI. Your efforts and positive attitude have been an inspiration to me personally this month. I always know when I see a thread or post made by you, that it will be like a breath of fresh air. Thank you so much for shining your light here on WI and in WW. ♥ You are a blessing! ~Love, Desty

Originally Posted by sabrinafan1
Dear Priceless:
This March To Kindness July has been great. Thanks for organizing it. The gatherings were fun and amazing and I'm sure we spread the Kindness around WW this year. Thanks for a great MTK July.

Originally Posted by 2cheerios
Dear Priceless,
I just wanted to say thank you for everything you did make this month and every month full of love and kindness. I really enjoyed marching in the parades and spreading the news to be kind. Thank you for everything you did priceless.
2cheerios

Originally Posted by Ash xO
Dear Priceless,
Thank you for all you've done with March to Kindness! It turned out to be a great success. You put so much time and effort into it, and it really means a lot to everyone who participated in it. I hope we can do it again next year!
Sincerely,
Ashley

Originally Posted by Sunnykinz101
Dear Priceless
Thank you so much for everything you did, the March to kindness was fun, and it showed other WW members how important it is to be kind. That was a super event!

Originally Posted by Crazy4Jesus
Priceless, thank you so much for all the hard work and dedication you put into making the March to Kindness a success! You did a terrific job and I greatly enjoyed every second. Thank You!

Originally Posted by bordercolle
Dear priceless,
thank you for setting up this wonderful event, i thank you for that
~<3 bordercolle

Originally Posted by Musicgurl
Priceless, thank you so much for coming up with the idea of a Kindness march! I loved seeing people spread kindness, even if there was the occasional anti-kindness kinz. I can't wait until we so this again next year Maybe we can do another kind of march, like we did the autism awarness marches. Isn't there something else we can make a march out of?
~Musicgurl

Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Dear Priceless,
"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention!" Your Random Acts of Kindness campaign snowballed across the entire Forum and the feeling is one of love because of YOU!
THANK YOU for doing small things with GREAT love
Love you friend!!! 50ish

Originally Posted by hippolady
Dear Priceless,
Thank you so much for organizing such a special event. It was so much fun seeing my WI friends marching around the park! I believe people on WI were extra specially (I know that's not a word but I like it ) nice this month. You are such a special person for wanting to make our little part of the world (WI) a better place. Just know that you are appreciated!
Thank you again,
hippolady

Originally Posted by cupcake00497
I would like to say
thank you, priceless for such a wonderful event.

Originally Posted by agonn
Dearest Priceless,
Thank you for thinking of ways to make WI a better society – yet you already have. Dearest Priceless,
Thank you for thinking of ways to make WI a better society - yet you already have. M2K was especially one of my favorites. This will be an event no one will forget. You are a very special member to this site, and we all love you soooooooooooo much.
Thanks again Price for being such an amazing helper, guider, and most importantly, being kind to others.
We you,
-Alexa

Originally Posted by softbop
Dear Priceless,
Thank you for organizing such an amazing and special event! I had a great time participating, such as sporting a "Kindness Month" avvie! It was my pleasure to take part in this event. It really made WI feel more like family! Keep up the good work!
Hugs,
-Softbop

Originally Posted by karkar99
Priceless,
I find the fact that you wanted to make everyone aware that kindness has somehow gone amiss in the world we live in today and that we should always treat each other with kindness and respect is very special. Not only are you aware of it, you did something about it. You formed a group to march around alerting others that kindness is something that we need very much to bring back into our society as a whole.
Deep down, I know that we all know that kindness is the way to go, but real life situations sometimes are not conducive to carrying it out. If we stop, take a breath, and think about it.....we can all make the right choice, which is to react with kindness. This usually brings forth kindness from the other party also and we then have a win-win outcome.
Jesus himself showed us that this is the way in which you should walk and he went preaching to everyone who would listen that his Fathers New Kingdom would bring about the outcome in which we would all like and I, for one, want to be a part of that new arrangement that will soon come about. We are even taught by Jesus to pray for this Kingdom to come here on earth and he said that the meek shall inherit the earth. Meek means to be mild and kind and able to follow a certain arrangement of things.
Thank you for taking the time to show our children and adults that use WW and WI the right choice to make.
With Gratitude,
karkar

Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
Dear Priceless,
Thanks so much for getting this March to Kindness together! I'm sure you've inspired many people, including me! You're a great guy, never change!
~Bridget (webbieluvr1924)

Originally Posted by kikicheer
Hey Pricless! You Are a very Special Member On WI for Me You Have been Her For Me From The Start.I Hope That You Wil Stay For A While And I Will Annoy My Bff Webberlilly To Get You To Be a Admin. You're The Best Friend a Gurl Could Ever Have! If You Left i Would hate It. I Wish i Could Meet You In Person. Thank You For Making the March To Kindness And Everything Else You Make. If Your There It Will Make Everything Better! Thank You So Much For All You have Done On WI
~ Kikicheer

Originally Posted by cheerio16
Dear Priceless,
Thank you for setting up this spectacular event! It was fun to see everyone marching around in their yellow outfits saying, "March to Kindness!" I met a lot of cool people doing it and it was for a great cause. I hope this continues next July because it was a great time in my years of being on Webkinz. I will never forget the marches we did, the people we've touched, and the kindness we spread. Thanks again for all your help to make this as great as possible! <3
---- cheerio16

Originally Posted by GrammaK99
This was a Grand event to plan!!!....Although I am late in joining I would like to thank Priceless for making this important March a reality.....It took a lot of hard work and extreme thoughtfulness to organize and run this important March....I don't think anything is more important than kindness....I am grateful to Priceless for bringing this to the forefront....(-:
GK~

Originally Posted by GreenGal17
Dear Priceless,
I cannot thank you enough for all your work and support on the March to Kindness! It was very fun!
Sincerely,
GreenGal17/Coral

Originally Posted by Lolith
Dear Priceless!
You cannot know how much happiness March to Kindness has brought to me and to untold number of others! Your idea, your heart, your thoughtfulness has inspired so many people to do good things! This effort on your part, and on the part of so many others as a result of you, has truly made a difference. May your inspiration continue for everyone year-round for the kindness has not stayed only within WI! You are a joy and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Sincerely,
Lolith
Originally Posted by FlowerBabiee09
Dear Priceless,
Thank you so much for organizing this event. It was a wonderful idea! Kindness was everywhere,and I really enjoyed it. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by RachaelC10/20
Dear Priceless
Thank you so much for putting together this great event. It was so amazing to spread the kindness around WI and I hope you will do this event next year because I think all of us need to remember to be positive not negative and that is what this event did.
From
RachaelC10/20

Originally Posted by kittycaty
Dear Priceless,
Your idea was amazing to start this. I truly belive that you have made a difference. You have inspired me very much, and again I thank you for starting this. We really do need to be a lot more kind, to everyone! (Not only the ones who are kind to us). I wish that I could have attended all of the marches and parties, but unfortunitly the time just didn't work out. The one march I DID get too was the best march I've ever done! I thank you so much, and I hope that WI, and WW, are now a little kinder.
-kittycaty
Originally Posted by webkinzmania44
Dear Priceless,
I’ve always been proud to be part of WI; it’s such a wonderful community. Here everyone has a place, everyone has friends, and everyone can feel accepted. But taking it up a notch to dedicating a whole month to being kind to one another? Not many other websites can claim that.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the incredible amount of work you have put into the events that have been scheduled, and all that you’ve done. Often times, now, I will think before I post a message, “Am I truly partaking in the March to Kindness, or am I a hypocrite by saying that I am part of the event?” It’s made me think about how I treat others in the community, and I am so pleased that you have orchestrated such a heart-felt and warm event.
Thank you so much for your dedication and kindness; I am now convinced that Webkinz Insider is the most heart-warming place on the web. And it's so much due to your labor of love.
<3,
Webkinzmania44
Originally Posted by Catlover200710
Dear Priceless,
Thanks for this creative and fun event! It was amazing to see so many WI members taking part in the marches. I hope we continue to make every month a Kindness Month. -Catlover200710
Originally Posted by zebultux
Dear Priceless,
thanks you so much for the march of kindness.
I have so much fun this week with this event!
I'll always remember how cool it was to see all of WI's community join in to help promote kindness in WI and in WW!!!
I really appreciate everything that you've done to make WI a better place! You're a great friend, thanks to be in my virtual life,
friendly, Zeb
Originally Posted by meandspencer
Thank you so much, Priceless, for making WI a better place and in turn making the world a better place! &♥meandspencer
Originally Posted by peacemom
Dear Priceless,
Thank you so much for the amazing idea to March for Kindness and the way you put it into action. Your hard work and dedication will always be remembered and appreciated. You not only helped to make WI and WW a better place, but the world as well. It only takes one member to step away from the computer and pass on the kindness. Kindness is contagious. Thank you for helping to spread it around.
Your friend, peacemom
Originally Posted by kittycats10rox
Dear Priceless,
Thank you for organizing the March to Kindness. I will miss it so much! I love your idea to make a kindness month and will be eager to see one next year, if possible. We can all be nicer, and I believe it would make WI a better place. Sadly, I wasn't here when it was. But it can get better- thanks to you.
Thank you,
kittycats10rox

With many hugs and thanks,
Your Webkinz Insider family

Last edited by Kayfookey; 07-31-2011 at 06:37 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 06:23 PM   #1626
ebkinz Rule!

horseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of lighthorseider1011 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok so names...
luv2writeNS - Ella
silentkeys - Molly
horseider1011- Goldie
Pandalover4ever - Raspberry
RachaelC10/20 - Logan
Serena -
Kayfookey -
kittyCats10rox - Aslan

Last edited by horseider1011; 07-31-2011 at 06:34 PM..
horseider1011 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 06:24 PM   #1627

I an Raspberry the Pink poodle
Old 07-31-2011, 06:24 PM   #1628
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I got the cutest picture of Ella and Molly. I'll post it later...
Old 07-31-2011, 06:27 PM   #1629

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

This is the most fun marching I've been to the discussion is great and I met a great pig friend.
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 06:28 PM   #1630
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Remember, we can't talk about posts or WI there.
Serena is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful