Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Default Re: The March to Kindness! Starts in the Month of July!

i accually made my siggie so i'm up for designing graphics too!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #132

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Could we have a freebie graphics post? I'd be happy to post it and keep track of all of the incoming graphics if you'd like.
Sure, and I will red flag it so the mods/admins can move it up to be the second post so everyone sees it.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-24-2011, 10:44 AM   #133
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

A cute, fun and FANTASTIC idea! I will definitely join the march!
Old 06-24-2011, 10:53 AM   #134

dany80 will become famous soon enough

Awesome!!!!!
dany80 is offline Male
Old 06-24-2011, 11:03 AM   #135

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
A cute, fun and FANTASTIC idea! I will definitely join the march!
Thanks Gillian! =D I'm glad your aware now.

View Post Originally Posted by dany80
Awesome!!!!!
Hi there dany. Thanks for stopping bye.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #136
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Could we have a freebie graphics post? I'd be happy to post it and keep track of all of the incoming graphics if you'd like.
Definitely I still have to make the matching avvie for yeserday's graphic and I'm still going to play around with some images from 9 Lives, since they're is all about lvoe, you know XD
View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
I'm all for this! And, there could be more graphics posted since it'd be an entire post and could have, like, what, up to 20 of the freebies?

... also, I just wanna makes graphics for this, soooo...
Yep, same here XD
View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Sure, and I will red flag it so the mods/admins can move it up to be the second post so everyone sees it.
Awesome!!!

This is turning out to be so much fun!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 11:13 AM   #137

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Guys please remember that all the admin. and moderators love a good compliment on their hard work
Old 06-24-2011, 11:14 AM   #138

Fun Friday Challenges;
Welcome to the first "Fun Friday Challenge". This is where each Friday every member tries to do this one small act of kindness that leads into something great.

This Friday I challenge everyone to thank each WI staff member (This means Owners, Admins, Mods, Gift Coaches, Wiki Sysops, etc.) and let them know you care. Please make this from the bottom of your heart, and don't copy and paste.

Write some individual for each staff member. Even if you're a staff member, make sure to cheer on your fellow staff.

Thanks everyone!
Old 06-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #139

thanks so much Priceless!!!!! your doing a fantastic job running this thread
Old 06-24-2011, 11:16 AM   #140
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Fun Friday Challenges;
Welcome to the first "Fun Friday Challenge". This is where each Friday every member tries to do this one small act of kindness that leads into something great.

This Friday I challenge everyone to thank each WI staff member (This means Owners, Admins, Mods, Gift Coaches, Wiki Sysops, etc.) and let them know you care. Please make this from the bottom of your heart, and don't copy and paste.

Write some individual for each staff member. Even if you're a staff member, make sure to cheer on your fellow staff.

Thanks everyone!
I will definitely be doing this!!!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful