Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #1201
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Default Re: It's July, and that means March to Kindness! ♥ Parade Next Saturday ALL DAY!! :D M2K HUGE Celebration Next Sunday ALL DAY!!

I'm going to where yellow.
2cheerios is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #1202
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Default Re: It's July, and that means March to Kindness! ♥ Parade Next Saturday ALL DAY!! :D M2K HUGE Celebration Next Sunday ALL DAY!!

I can't make it sorry.

I will bring Doodle to the party on Sunday though.
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 07-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #1203
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Thread before July 29, 2011 around 8:00:
Spoiler: show

Important Notices:
On Saturday, like most days, is a Parade, but this time it is all day! Come on in and stop by every so often to join those paraders. Remember you have all day to march, so time shouldn't be that much of an issue unless you have something to do all day.

Use this Signature, Send the Poster Below to your friends, and tell people!
Click the image to open in full size.

We need to gain as many people as possible for The Party Next Sunday. Making friends, Having fun, and maybe even some prizes! This will be HUGE.

Click the image to open in full size.

The March to Kindness!
From July 1st to July 31st!

Q: What is the Month of Kindness?
WI members are already very kind to one another, but I was thinking
how about we spread some positivity and happiness around this Summer?
From July 1st to July 31st, we will be doing numerous things to make WI
a happy atmosphere to all, and to make this Summer a great one!

Q: What is there going to be?
It's all up to you! You can post polls asking about things related to kindness,
you can start up a VM chat with someone you don't know or may not like and make good friends with them, you can join clubs that you might not be interested in and learn that you really like that topic, etc! We can even start up a game in the "Are you Game" section. I already know their are a few "kind" games in their.

Q: What if I'm on vacation?
If it's only for a week and half or two weeks, I'm sure their will still be a week and a few days left to join in the fun! Remember this is all month long, so you have 31 opportunities to be Kind in July! If It's a month long, have a good time! If you can, try to get on a public computer to participate if you have a moment.

Q: What's the reason for this?
Some members who may be uncomfortable here or may not be the most out-going can finally get a chance to participate in different activities and chat with new members. For those who are out-going, join in the fun and remember to stay positive! This is to spread happiness everywhere we go, and to make the World a place where we all our comfortable.

Q: Why July?
Most people go off to vacation right in June when some works and schools get out, and August is for Late Vacations, so I thought July would be a good flat!

Q: How can I help?
Start posting kind tags, start VMing people to come participate, start brainstorming, rate the thread, make new friends, and let people know that they are great inside! So come on, and let's have fun this July.

★ Check out the Billboard! Filled with the latest up-to-date news! ★

For all the Avatars, CLICK HERE.

For all the Siggies, CLICK HERE.

Kittycaty made her own thread, just for freebies by her. CLICK HERE.

Check out this thread HERE. It would mean a lot to the creator!

Members are already in progress of hosting contests! Feel free to join them when they are posted later on. :]

Newbie Day, a suggestion, is in progress. More details will come soon!

★ Let's Brainstorm some ideas! ★
Here's a list of some of the great ideas made my members!
I'll start with a few of my ideas, and feel free to post yours!

1] Start some polls asking things like: What do you do to be kind, What's an act of kindness you witnessed, etc.
2] Start some games that relate to kindness or join in the ones we have such as:
♥Say something nice about the user above you!! <3
3] Invite someone to be your friend, and start a conversation with them!
4] Join in clubs that you may not know about: who knows, it can make the owner happy and you can find a new thing you like!
5] Tell the WI staff they're doing a great job with WI! I bet it will mean a lot to them.
6] Make a tag that relates to kindness! I know I see one that says "You are beautiful!" and I find that kind.
7] Parades! We could start setting this up if people are willing to help.
8] Giveaways in the GE! Good for all you traders out there that are looking for the perfect moment!
8] A WI banner used on WI supporting Kindness: I have already PMed Justin and F.O.M asking if we could do this!
9] Many great suggestions by Kinzmom1924 HERE.
10] A signature color for our "marches" so everyone knows who is who.
11] Write in this orange color.
12] Newbie Day on the DCT for those who don't feel comfortable to go in.

Kindness Marches! Come join in the fun.
Want to march? Well we need some details first, so we don't
get lost. We will be room hopping from the clubhouse to the park,
so it may be a bit confusing. Here's what we're going to do:

Find these pets: Kayfookey with Tessa,Starlit Sky with Priceless, and myJbees with Bryte. The club leaders will be wearing the main outfit along with some glasses and maybe a belt so you know it's us!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

The outfit you need to wear:
I changed this; you can wear any yellow clothing you want!

The Sayings:
Kayfookey, myJbees and I have been working on some sayings to shout on our marches. Click the spoiler to see a bunch that guarantee to work:

Yellow Pets and Semi-Yellow Pets: If you have any of these pets, we encourage you to use them. We want as much yellow as possible. Click the Spoiler, and check your account if you have one!

The Dates: The dates are in! We'll VM you on Friday telling you a Parade is coming up, so we can get as much people as possible. PLEASE VM your friends. We'll be chatting on this thread while parading around, and whenever we're going to room hop, it will be posted here! THANK YOU! (:

Each of these Saturdays, we will be parading around from 3 PM to 4 PM!

Collaborations with other BIG WI events! (:
Want to see what other BIG WI EVENTS are planned for this year?
We are collaborating and are planning to make each other's events big news!
Help out my partners and if you have a minute, check their threads too.

W.I. Staff Appreciation Week 2011
WI Staff week hosted my missayles - Where we say our thank you's to the Staff in October and let them know we care.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #1204

Default Re: March to Kindness! ♥ Final Celebration Updates and Answers to Questions on Post 1!!

Front page updated. Read it all if you want the maximum knowledge on what we'll be going on, since your not confused.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:10 PM   #1205

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: March to Kindness! ♥ Final Celebration Updates and Answers to Questions on Post 1!!

i LOVE the schedule for Saturday I will hope to be there! i will find a costume to wear tonight to the party!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 08:13 PM   #1206
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

What a great event this has been! I will definitely stop in at some point on Saturday and Sunday! I just adopted a Petal Puppy so I will probably be her
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #1207

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
What a great event this has been! I will definitely stop in at some point on Saturday and Sunday! I just adopted a Petal Puppy so I will probably be her
Ooh, those pets are so cute. I cannot wait to see her.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:31 PM   #1208
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for hosting these wonderful events Priceless! I look for forward to Saturday and Sunday. I'll be there!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 03:38 AM   #1209

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Thanks priceless!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 06:32 AM   #1210
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

I will be coming as Lee the cookie Hamster or a yellow pet. (I'll tell you guys its me when I come in at 11:00)

Last edited by aquahusky14; 07-30-2011 at 06:35 AM..
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, be kind :), be kind this july!, blu loves u!, don't stop believeing, extra kind this july!, jellydonut!, kindness = happiness, kindness counts!, kindness is key, lhl was here, mickey26, purriceless, rainbow zebra =), remember the golden rule, respect is respected, show them how., sierra loves jason, small was here :], soa, try your best!, wi tag invasion! be kind!, you are beautiful!, you're beutiful, z; it's spelled beautiful