Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 01:48 PM   #11
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: Making a Mark.

Just be yourself -- I already recognize you from other threads -- soon you will have friends that will say hi when ever they see you here.

Hi ChasingDreams.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2008, 01:50 PM   #12
PM me for it :)
Gifted

*ChasingDreams* will become famous soon enough

Thankz! You've posted on alot of my threads!
Old 01-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #13
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Nice people attract people.

I like the way you type -- you keep it nice and great topics.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #14
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

Another way is to not take credit for other peoples ideas or accomplishments (even on other sites). It can cause hurt feelings and make a bad impression.
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 01-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #15
Gifted

Thankz Littleex3red!

Adorcfish, great advice, I agree with you!

---------- *ChasingDreams* added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

*Littlex3red, I'm sorry, I spelled your name wrong! Really sorry!*

Last edited by *ChasingDreams*; 01-03-2008 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-03-2008, 02:25 PM   #16
Please Ask
Gift Guru

Snowball is on a distinguished road

Hey if it helps, you already made a good impression on me. You are very kind and nice! You have nothing to worry about with making a good mark.
Snowball is offline Female
Old 01-03-2008, 02:29 PM   #17
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I agree, kindness is number one.
Supportive is another...someone is thrilled
with a new Webby....comment on it...be happy for another's achievement.
We can never really know how what we
say, can impact someone else.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 01-03-2008, 03:30 PM   #18
Gifted

Thankz everyone!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #19
Gift Guru

goodgirl599 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lilypad1394;3***554
I think, making a mark will just kind of happen naturally. Just always be nice and caring like Dana said, and one day, without realizing it, you may do something extraordinary, that just feels natural.

You don't have to make history, or be top poster or anything, just do lots of small things, and they will add up to be BIG!

Another thing is, you do not have to make your mark on the whole forum. You could make a mark on one person. One time, someone wrote me the nicest PM ever!!! That was the way I remember her. So, you can make your mark on one person, and it will be suffice, at least to me it would be, because to them, it was a big deal.

Another way would be to do something really bad... but I don't advise it.
Yes, lots of people make their mark by doing something really, really good. Danathorn writes really cool songs!! Tamster is a legendary trader. Carguy posts all over the GE! People will get to know you by watching you post, trading with you, and being kind and helpful.

---------- goodgirl599 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

p.s. I will remember you IN A GOOD WAY because of this thread!

Last edited by goodgirl599; 01-03-2008 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-03-2008, 05:14 PM   #20
wifan

View Post Originally Posted by adorcfish
Another way is to not take credit for other peoples ideas or accomplishments (even on other sites). It can cause hurt feelings and make a bad impression.
Yes because the other person might see your post and they wouldn't like it.

---------- wifan added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Originally Posted by danathorn;3***631
Ok here is the link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t=jazzdance247

I had to laugh when you asked if I made it myself! I even had to ask Jazzdance how to get it into my signature!
You can just request what you want & it takes a day or so.....
Hehe, I made a thread that not everybody knows everything.

Last edited by wifan; 01-03-2008 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed