Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 09:26 PM   #41
weevie97
Webkinz :)

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: This makes me VERY mad and I bet this makes a lof of other peole mad too...

it makes me mad as well , if you haven't read the book then can't say u hate it .
mantateelover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 09:26 PM   #42
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: This makes me VERY mad and I bet this makes a lof of other peole mad too...

I agree. I almost never do that. I might have once before, but not on WI. I actually started reading Twilight because it seemed like everyone on here loved it and 2 of my friends were obsessed, and I am so glad I gave Twilight a chance.

(Aw, I wanted to give you a rep but I have to "spread more around" lol)

Last edited by luvzingoz; 01-31-2009 at 09:35 PM..
Old 01-31-2009, 09:36 PM   #43
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55
Everyone has their own opinions. I think it's fine if you get angry at the fact that some people haven't read Twilight and say they hate it, but I don't think they say it to be rude or mean. You should respect their opinions about books of that genre. I am one of the ppl who hasn't read Twilight and still dislikes it very much. I don't mean to get you all riled up...I just know from previous experiences that I don't like books of this genre.

Everyone told me to read Harry Potter when it was the hottest thing because they were the "best books ever." I took their advice and really was bored because I knew that stuff just couldn't happen. My mind just isn't wired that way.

I hope you see my side of this because I see where you are coming from and I hope you think of this post next time someone says they have not read Twilight and dislike it.
Exactly. One thing is saying you are not interested in it, the other is making rude comments about it, even though you did not read it.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 09:37 PM   #44
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: This makes me VERY mad and I bet this makes a lot of other people mad too...

I agree(=

People can disagree as long as they do it nicely. I'm not a huge Twilight freak, but I sure luv it! It can be quite frustrating when people make remarks like that. Because you feel like lashing back out. Then it causes lots of problems
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 09:39 PM   #45
^^Look up^^

m00sep00p is a jewel in the roughm00sep00p is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: This makes me VERY mad and I bet this makes a lot of other people mad too...

Maybe people could be a little nicer about it...but it think that for us (myself included) Anti-Twilights, everyone is insanely obsessed with the books and all the posts about it are (I'm guessing) just as annoying as our negative comments. I mean, I think we all try to be nice about it, but it always feels nice to voice an opinion louder and different than everybody elses. We like to be heard in the crowd of people with OTD (as some of you call it), so if we sound rude, we're not trying to, we just want to be heard and noticed. Just cut us a little slack and we'll cut the major Twilight fans one for all their insane comments! Lol.
And this is NOT a rude post...I'm actually typing it with a big smile on my face knowing that I WILL be heard in this post! This is a good topic to address though! Rep!
~m00sep00p
m00sep00p is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 09:43 PM   #46
always & forever

shanynrae will become famous soon enough

I think you are right.
those of who haven't read the book shouldn't comment.
I think a lot of people are just fed up with all the threads, including me.
I read the book a long time before the movie was released.
& I liked them.
I just can't stand reading about it ALL the time.
It has gotten to a point where I don't even bother with it anymore.
shanynrae is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 09:47 PM   #47

racersi is on a distinguished road

yah like i never read it and i want to and i think it ould be good.... and plus i cant find any books.
racersi is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 09:47 PM   #48
i:LOVE:BiLLiE

foolzgirl is on a distinguished road

That makes me very mad. I am a big twilight fan and have almost finished Breaking Dawn. What makes me even more mad is when people watch the movie and say they hate it.
foolzgirl is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 10:08 PM   #49
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by foolzgirl
That makes me very mad. I am a big twilight fan and have almost finished Breaking Dawn. What makes me even more mad is when people watch the movie and say they hate it.
Now, if someone did not read the book but saw the movie and hated the movie, they should read the book. It is from Bella's point of view and her thoughts help you understand why she loves Edward so much.

---------- SOSO910 added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by luvzingoz
I agree. I almost never do that. I might have once before, but not on WI. I actually started reading Twilight because it seemed like everyone on here loved it and 2 of my friends were obsessed, and I am so glad I gave Twilight a chance.

(Aw, I wanted to give you a rep but I have to "spread more around" lol)
Aww...
It's the thought that counts

---------- SOSO910 added 6 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
I think it's okay to dislike something, as long as:

~You have actually experienced it before (in this situation, read the series)
~You say it nicely, not like "Twilight is the worst book ever!", but like "Twilight isn't my favorite book."

And yes, I think more people should be polite

*edit*

I also might add that I'm not a Twilight fan. People have asked me why, and when they do, I first ask them to respect my opinion and I'm sorry if it upsets them. If they agree to respect my opinion and not get upset, I tell them Despite our different tastes in books, we eventually become friends.
Thank you for posting this. It is OK to like different books, but to say "I hate..." even though they did not read it is not OK.

Last edited by SOSO910; 01-31-2009 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 10:13 PM   #50
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

I agree that's not a nice way of saying it.
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Closed