Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 06:58 AM   #61
LikeRain
Webkinz :)

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: This makes me extremly sad.......

Being concerned about this person shows that you are a really nice person yourself! But maybe there's nothing to be sad about. I come to WI almost every day to check what's new...but sometimes I forget to check my messages. I didn't even know there was a "friends" option until I saw I had a friend request one day! I participate in the forum (like now) when I have the time and something to say, and I answer messages people send me, but I do a lot of networking with friends on other websites, so I don't use WI that way so much. Maybe that person is like me.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 07:03 AM   #62
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Yes, I agree with Little Rain, maybe this person actually PREFERS not to have a lot of friends that need constant messaging and management, or even possibly only be friends with people they know in real life. Some people are just like that, and I see you are not.
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 07:27 AM   #63
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

This is very sad.
I'm really happy that you befriended this user,
but I really want to point something out here.

Maybe that user isn't really on much, so that they don't exactly have many friends, or they don't post alot, so friendliness in posts is rare.

I'm not saying your shouldn't become a friend to a user, but the VMs and friend requests are usually people who are on 3-7 days a week.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 07:51 AM   #64
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Wowzzie! that is EXTREMEMLY sad hope they get more friends
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 08:02 AM   #65
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mouse4
I , honestly, do not really feel bad for the person sometimes. All that means is that they don't 'Spread around the forum' like visiting all sections, or maybe they where to lazy to post in the 'Hi my name is Joe Section'-either way, I think that that\those people can start a conversation on their own, if that made sense?

Maybe's it's because I have aton of friends and get alteast 15-30 msg's a day.
You know, mouse, some people are not as outgoing as we are. Some people are just as shy here as they are in real life. If you are a friendly and outgoing person, reach out You can make that first move toward a new friendship way easier.
Sometimes a person does have to spread it around and check out all of the places. You can find your niche quite easily here. There are so many things to choose from. I remember when you FIRST joined It was just after we got the new profile pages and Justin had almost EVERYONE as a friend. You invited me to be your friend and you said you wanted to have as many friends as he did Are you still working toward that goal?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 08:11 AM   #66
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I love to have friends!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 04-25-2009, 08:55 AM   #67
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

You know I have to say that this thread has changed the way I look at WI slightly.

Having made three more insightful friends directly as a result of it really makes me smile and certainly warms my soul. It IS good to have friends, I am glad to have friends on here and right now I am going to go thank one of them who was really there for me when I needed a friend.
Aimless is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 09:11 AM   #68
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
I just saw someone who joined in 2007, and only had 4 VMs(visitor messages) and no friends at all. Of course, I quickly asked them to be my friend. I hope the next time you pass someone that is friendless, whether new or not, PLEASE send them a friend request. Thank you for reading.
That's so sad. I always leave them a VM, and they usually reply, and then I send a FR. If they don't, I go back to their page, and send them one.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 09:19 AM   #69

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

It is sad. But i don't visit every person's profile (how can i tell how many friends people have?). What if someone doesn't want friends? What if they are very rude and very outspoken? I know they need friends just as much but friendship is a two-way rode.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #70
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, mouse, some people are not as outgoing as we are. Some people are just as shy here as they are in real life. If you are a friendly and outgoing person, reach out You can make that first move toward a new friendship way easier.
Sometimes a person does have to spread it around and check out all of the places. You can find your niche quite easily here. There are so many things to choose from. I remember when you FIRST joined It was just after we got the new profile pages and Justin had almost EVERYONE as a friend. You invited me to be your friend and you said you wanted to have as many friends as he did Are you still working toward that goal?
You remember that? lol. No...I stopped working toward it. I had 200 friends at a point, I believe...maybe I'll start up again.
mouse4 is offline Female
Closed