Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 01:24 AM   #51
ebkinz Fanatic!
Webkinz :)

Igothi has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: This makes me extremly sad.......

I totally understand and feel sad as well. It took me a long time to have a few friends here and they have accepted me and treat me as if they have known me a long time. But on the other hand, I have run across peeps that I thought I were interesting and would like to have gotten to know them better and have been turned down, or asked, "why would you want to be my friend?" It probably would have been an easier let down to just not have heard from them at all. Thank goodness I don't wear my feelings on my sleeve and let it just roll off my back. I would love to have more friends here and welcome anyone who is interested in the same. This is a great thread and I thank you for starting it.
Igothi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 01:39 AM   #52
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

This is a great thread. I am making a lot of friends and it's one of the only threads I have visited 3 nights in a row LOL. I think it has been 3 days now...
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 06:16 AM   #53
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
This is quite an observation.

I have been here a year on 4/27.

Have mostly been lurking, trying recipes,
laughing along with all of you.

I feel like friends with all of you.

However I have only one friend.
and I do not talk to her.

I feel very close to each of you
as if you were my family.
Somewhere I can go when I am lonely
or have questions or just need to
be around people.

I am thankful for . I feel blessed to be
a part of this wonderful community even though
I do not have any friends.
Aw, I'll be your friend too!
View Post Originally Posted by webbiesluver98
i feel sad for that person and anyone who doesnt have at least one friend here. people are so friendly here and really helpful. i would like to be this persons friend
Me too. I'll PM you.
View Post Originally Posted by Igothi
I totally understand and feel sad as well. It took me a long time to have a few friends here and they have accepted me and treat me as if they have known me a long time. But on the other hand, I have run across peeps that I thought I were interesting and would like to have gotten to know them better and have been turned down, or asked, "why would you want to be my friend?" It probably would have been an easier let down to just not have heard from them at all. Thank goodness I don't wear my feelings on my sleeve and let it just roll off my back. I would love to have more friends here and welcome anyone who is interested in the same. This is a great thread and I thank you for starting it.
You have a very good point. Thank you and your welcome!
View Post Originally Posted by KinzCashHunter
This is a great thread. I am making a lot of friends and it's one of the only threads I have visited 3 nights in a row LOL. I think it has been 3 days now...
Thank you! LOL.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #54
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

I , honestly, do not really feel bad for the person sometimes. All that means is that they don't 'Spread around the forum' like visiting all sections, or maybe they where to lazy to post in the 'Hi my name is Joe Section'-either way, I think that that\those people can start a conversation on their own, if that made sense?

Maybe's it's because I have aton of friends and get alteast 15-30 msg's a day.
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 06:41 AM   #55
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by catditty
I've been around the forum for quite a while (longer than it looks because of an account mix up that made me re-register and start over) - and I have no friends. But, I wlll admit that it's mostly my fault. I have multiple jobs and very little time to spend on the forum. I do check it almost daily to look at rares and see what is going on - but since it is the first site like this that I have ever been on, it can still be a little overwhelming. There is so much information available and things change so often that sometimes I feel like I won't ever be able to catch up!

Everyone here does such a great job at keeping people updated on what's going on in WI. I am so glad to see that there are such kind and considerate people that worry about other's feelings. When my daughter is old enough to join a forum, I will be happy to show her around here!

Thanks for reminding me that there are nice people out in the world - and have a great day!

catditty: I feel like you do. I've been here for a while and have yet to ask someone to be my friend. I have limited time here and am busy with other things and don't think about asking others. I have 6 friends and that's because they have asked me. I will have to learn about welcoming others by checking and asking them to be my friend. But the time factor limits my ability to respond to Visitor's Messages. Oh yeah! catditty, will you be my friend? And we will welcome your daughter, too.

View Post Originally Posted by Aimless
You never know, maybe that person is still trying to figure out how to read a forum! It took me a pretty long time before I felt comfortable posting... I still spent a lot of time learning, reading and trying to organize this forum business in my head. Friends weren't really my concern. In fact I had some that were total drama island! This one person actually deleted me and it made me feel strangely sad. Nope I didn't care for that either. I just try my best to contribute to the group as best I can, and if I make a friend along the way so be it!

Just saying...never know...no worries!
And I am still trying to figure out how things work around here! Because some people think having friends here is important I agree to have friends although the number isn't important to me. When one goes through life (or games) without friends one doesn't have to care for other people but one does miss a lot in life. So here goes. Aimless, will you be my friend?

beekay

My First and My Favorite
beekay is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 06:50 AM   #56

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for posting this. It might just be that the member hasn't logged on since they joined, in some cases. But if they are on, they should have some friends. We want to make everyone's WI experience happy.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 06:53 AM   #57
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by mouse4
I , honestly, do not really feel bad for the person sometimes. All that means is that they don't 'Spread around the forum' like visiting all sections, or maybe they where to lazy to post in the 'Hi my name is Joe Section'-either way, I think that that\those people can start a conversation on their own, if that made sense?

Maybe's it's because I have aton of friends and get alteast 15-30 msg's a day.
Actually, they were a Gifted member. Yes, it did but everyone deserves to have at least one friend, don't you think?
View Post Originally Posted by beekay
catditty: I feel like you do. I've been here for a while and have yet to ask someone to be my friend. I have limited time here and am busy with other things and don't think about asking others. I have 6 friends and that's because they have asked me. I will have to learn about welcoming others by checking and asking them to be my friend. But the time factor limits my ability to respond to Visitor's Messages. Oh yeah! catditty, will you be my friend? And we will welcome your daughter, too.

And I am still trying to figure out how things work around here! Because some people think having friends here is important I agree to have friends although the number isn't important to me. When one goes through life (or games) without friends one doesn't have to care for other people but one does miss a lot in life. So here goes. Aimless, will you be my friend?

beekay

My First and My Favorite
Ah, time. Don't we all just hate that word? I'll be your friend as well! Yes, good point!

View Post Originally Posted by PugsRock
Thanks for posting this. It might just be that the member hasn't logged on since they joined, in some cases. But if they are on, they should have some friends. We want to make everyone's WI experience happy.

-Pugs
The last time they visited WI was yesterday, I believe. They are Gifted, as a matter of fact. Yes, we do! Thanks for adding that.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 06:55 AM   #58
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
Actually, they were a Gifted member. Yes, it did but everyone deserves to have at least one friend, don't you think?

Ah, time. Don't we all just hate that word? I'll be your friend as well! Yes, good point!

The last time they visited WI was yesterday, I believe. They are Gifted, as a matter of fact. Yes, we do! Thanks for adding that.
I think that's quite odd., And kinda sad....
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 06:55 AM   #59
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

Great idea and I ry to do it, but they eather never respond or haven't been on for years! Nice to be kind though.
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 04-25-2009, 06:56 AM   #60

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

That is quite sad.
I would of done the same thing-- Friends are most of the fun on WI! And, helping another WI friend out is always worth it, for, kindness is good for both parties!
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Closed