Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 07:46 AM   #41
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: This makes me extremly sad.......

View Post Originally Posted by Iciee
That is sad. I'd be their friend. Do you think you could please VM me their username? I have very little friends too and not much VMs. I'm trying to chat more often and join alot more discussions. I hear the Daily Chat Thread is a GREAT and friendly place to make new friends on WI.
I'll PM it to you and then we can chat via VM. Yes, it IS a wowtabulous place to go to make friends.
View Post Originally Posted by xoxomemexoxo
Aw, that is sad! I try to make an effort to VM new members, to give them a friend right away, and a place to go if they need help... I will always remember how confused i was when I became a member! First of all, I could not figure out how to post...it ends up you have to agree to the forum rules first LOL. Then, it kept telling me to post in the Hi my name is Joe section. I did not understand the idea of the forum at first, and I was VERY confused. Then, I clicked on someone's GE, and the vbulliten message came up! I thought i was in trouble! All in all, i figured it out eventually...but now it makes me want to help new members even more!
Yes, good idea! LOL. Good point!
View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
This is sad. But, perhaps, they just haven't logged on for a long time. Or maybe they're still figuring out the forum... or a temporary ban, and they forgot about WI. Sometimes members just don't add friends also. So this is a difficult subject. I mean, I would definately invite this member to be my friend.
Good thread.
No, they're a Gifted member. Thank you.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
That is so sad. I will send them a friend request if I see someone like that.
Thanks for helping!
View Post Originally Posted by hershys9
i agree and that was so nice of u!
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by :)Anna(:
Thanks for the reminder! I agree, this is quite sad, and I try to post visitor messages to many people, and add them as friends!
Great reminder!
Yes, it is. Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by DSlover2
That is so sad. Thanks for telling us I will definitely follow your advice
Your welcome and thanks.
View Post Originally Posted by Red Ribbons
Wow, that's really sad.
Yes, it is.
View Post Originally Posted by nick*is*so*cute
Thanks for posting this!
Your welcome.
View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
I know what you mean. I completely agree that if someone is new, or even if they aren't..you should always send a friend request to them or even give them a simple VM saying hello. Even if they're a member who hasn't posted as much and doesn't have as many reps/stars/friends, it doesn't change who they are as people and members.

thanks for this thread.
Yes, you're right. Your welcome!
View Post Originally Posted by meggiemooz
Thanks for the kind message and reminder to everyone! I know how very sad this is, and I try to make as many posts and friends as possible. A good tip is to visit the HI I'm JOE..section because there are lots of newcomers there. Thanks for this amazing thread wow! I'm sure a lot of people here who had felt neglected are going to have tons more friends!
Your welcome! Yes, newcomers love to get tons of help and meet new friends. I sure hope so!
View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
When was the last time they were active? I'm sure this has a lot to do with it.
Hmm, I'm not sure. Since they were Gifted they would have to be online often, trading so they don't lose their status. Yes, me too.
View Post Originally Posted by Icicle20
I agree. As soon as I see a new member I send a friend request - it's all part of a happy WI experience
Yes, sure is! Way to go!
View Post Originally Posted by KinzCashHunter
I agree but when I first started here no one sent me any FR's either, it's up to the person to open up and get to know other people first. When I first started here I was so shy and never really talked to anyone, and besides there are a lot of people that come on here just to read the forum threads, not to make friends. But it's nice of you to think of the person's feelings. It's just when I started here I didn't even realize what the profile was even for until I was a Gift Trainee LOL. But that's very nice of you

That makes a lot of sense too and adds to what I said LOL

Nope, you never sent me a Friend Request
LOL But if you read this, please send me one
LOL Your welcome! I'll go send you an FR now.
wowewe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2009, 07:58 AM   #42
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
I'll PM it to you and then we can chat via VM. Yes, it IS a wowtabulous place to go to make friends.

Yes, good idea! LOL. Good point!

No, they're a Gifted member. Thank you.

Thanks for helping!

Thanks!

Yes, it is. Thank you!

Your welcome and thanks.

Yes, it is.

Your welcome.

Yes, you're right. Your welcome!

Your welcome! Yes, newcomers love to get tons of help and meet new friends. I sure hope so!

Hmm, I'm not sure. Since they were Gifted they would have to be online often, trading so they don't lose their status. Yes, me too.

Yes, sure is! Way to go!

LOL Your welcome! I'll go send you an FR now.
That's not exactly true. You can't lose your gifted status. I haven't traded in about... wow, I don't know how many months, and I haven't lost my status.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #43
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

This is a great thread! I was thinking, maybe they just don't get on much--as some have already said. Or maybe they haven't realized all that you can do on here! It took me forever to figure out I had a profile page on here...very embarassing Once I did figure it out, I then had to figure out the whole friend thing, as well as the feedback thing. I never realized all of this until I had been on for quite a while...but now that I know, I keep discovering more!
kigz is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #44
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
That's not exactly true. You can't lose your gifted status. I haven't traded in about... wow, I don't know how many months, and I haven't lost my status.
Well, maybe it is for trainees. That's what I read. Ok, I'll take your advice.
View Post Originally Posted by kigz
This is a great thread! I was thinking, maybe they just don't get on much--as some have already said. Or maybe they haven't realized all that you can do on here! It took me forever to figure out I had a profile page on here...very embarassing Once I did figure it out, I then had to figure out the whole friend thing, as well as the feedback thing. I never realized all of this until I had been on for quite a while...but now that I know, I keep discovering more!
No, the last time they got on was yesterday(Wednesday) at 7:23 PM. No, that's impossible because they are Gifted! Yes, that's true. Me too!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 09:25 PM   #45
Webkinz :)

KraziiKinz123 has a spectacular aura about

aww. this is sad ill be sure to do this! this is a really great post! smart idea for t he friendless
KraziiKinz123 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 09:28 PM   #46
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

About the gifted thing, I wasn't on for nearly 3 months and I lost my status.. so I had to "re-gift" all over again....

In spite of this, I am going to befriend 5 newcomers right now!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 06:33 AM   #47
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by KraziiKinz123
aww. this is sad ill be sure to do this! this is a really great post! smart idea for t he friendless
Thank you! Yes, it is.
View Post Originally Posted by swisscheese101
About the gifted thing, I wasn't on for nearly 3 months and I lost my status.. so I had to "re-gift" all over again....

In spite of this, I am going to befriend 5 newcomers right now!
I knew I read something about that! Yes, the dreaded 're-gifting'. Thank you!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 12:12 AM   #48
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

This is quite an observation.

I have been here a year on 4/27.

Have mostly been lurking, trying recipes,
laughing along with all of you.

I feel like friends with all of you.

However I have only one friend.
and I do not talk to her.

I feel very close to each of you
as if you were my family.
Somewhere I can go when I am lonely
or have questions or just need to
be around people.

I am thankful for . I feel blessed to be
a part of this wonderful community even though
I do not have any friends.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 01:15 AM   #49
silentist60
Banned
webbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant future

i feel sad for that person and anyone who doesnt have at least one friend here. people are so friendly here and really helpful. i would like to be this persons friend
Old 04-25-2009, 01:18 AM   #50
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
This is quite an observation.

I have been here a year on 4/27.

Have mostly been lurking, trying recipes,
laughing along with all of you.

I feel like friends with all of you.

However I have only one friend.
and I do not talk to her.

I feel very close to each of you
as if you were my family.
Somewhere I can go when I am lonely
or have questions or just need to
be around people.

I am thankful for . I feel blessed to be
a part of this wonderful community even though
I do not have any friends.
You have touched my heart I have sent you a FR and I promise to talk to you LOL You now have one more friend
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Closed