Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 06:23 AM   #21
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: This makes me extremly sad.......

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
I agree! I always give them a friend request and leave them a happy little VM. Great thread!
Good for you! Thank you.
View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
I actually turn down most friend requests from people I don't know... and not just here but all over the web, on WW and Facebook and so on. It's nothing personal, but a friend list full of people I don't really know is just cluttered and confusing. So you can count me as someone who's happy with few friends! Although everybody's always welcome to leave messages!
Yes, sometimes people are very busy. It is. Yup they sure are!
View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
I always remember to send them a visitor message and ask them to be my friend, I do too feel sorry for them, and I too like to have friends, so it works out great.
Good for you! Me too.
View Post Originally Posted by smiley7000
Oh... If they don't want their account they can tell an administrator and they can close the account.
But that is sad. I like to find random nice people and VM them... then if we become better friends and know each other more, I send a friend request (sometimes they beat me to it xD)
They could do that. Great idea! xD
View Post Originally Posted by Lake
Sometimes there are members who don't get on WI very often. If they are not on, theres really no way anyone would know them, let alone see their profile.

But I do see your point- Its like the first day of school here... you want a friend, but no one is willing to step up. We should be ready to step up when needed.
But, they still need friends. No one wants to be left out. Yes, we should.
wowewe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2009, 12:08 PM   #22
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

That probably is the case because the person had very few posts and didn't visit the places where friends are made...
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 12:33 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

I just have a hard time understanding the computer skills necessary to become a friend. I'm not very computer literate. I've tried but unless someone would sit down with me and show me I don't get at all. I don't have anyone to show me so I just read posts. I don't make to many posts. When I tried to look at a post today at first it said I didn't have the authority to do so and a window came up, it made me feel like I had been locked out and that really hurt. NO ONE
should be locked out because they don't have friends or make lots of posts. Sometimes this website is the only friendly place people have. Let's face it the outside world is getting very nasty and unfriendly for some people and then they come to this site and hope for a little kindness and just simple times. No pressure to perform should be on this site. Some people,big and small, come here for fun,no stress, no yelling,no failure to perform etc...we just want to have fun and feel safe and wanted here by ALL. <><>donot judge lest thee be judged<><>
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #24
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I know, I have seen this before too. I always VM them and ask to be friends.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 03:04 PM   #25
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

That's awful! (On a thread I made a while ago, the same thing happened, and I immediately gave them a nice introduction to WI,new or not, and sent them a friend request!)
So, yeah, just be considerate, put yourself in their shoes! Would you want friends if you were new? Of course!

♥Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #26
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by luckypenny
That probably is the case because the person had very few posts and didn't visit the places where friends are made...
No, they were Gifted and almost had their rainbows.
View Post Originally Posted by bbstinger
I just have a hard time understanding the computer skills necessary to become a friend. I'm not very computer literate. I've tried but unless someone would sit down with me and show me I don't get at all. I don't have anyone to show me so I just read posts. I don't make to many posts. When I tried to look at a post today at first it said I didn't have the authority to do so and a window came up, it made me feel like I had been locked out and that really hurt. NO ONE
should be locked out because they don't have friends or make lots of posts. Sometimes this website is the only friendly place people have. Let's face it the outside world is getting very nasty and unfriendly for some people and then they come to this site and hope for a little kindness and just simple times. No pressure to perform should be on this site. Some people,big and small, come here for fun,no stress, no yelling,no failure to perform etc...we just want to have fun and feel safe and wanted here by ALL. <><>donot judge lest thee be judged<><>
There are no computer skills in it. Maybe it was a post in the GE or TS(Gift exchange and training section). That's right. It is. Yes, you're right. Yes, we do. Great quote! Thanks for your time and long post.
View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I know, I have seen this before too. I always VM them and ask to be friends.
Good for you!
View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
That's awful! (On a thread I made a while ago, the same thing happened, and I immediately gave them a nice introduction to WI,new or not, and sent them a friend request!)
So, yeah, just be considerate, put yourself in their shoes! Would you want friends if you were new? Of course!

♥Lissy
Yes, you're right! Put yourself in their shoes, remember when you were brand new.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #27
I eatz

Iciee has a spectacular aura about

That is sad. I'd be their friend. Do you think you could please VM me their username? I have very little friends too and not much VMs. I'm trying to chat more often and join alot more discussions. I hear the Daily Chat Thread is a GREAT and friendly place to make new friends on WI.
Iciee is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #28
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, that is sad! I try to make an effort to VM new members, to give them a friend right away, and a place to go if they need help... I will always remember how confused i was when I became a member! First of all, I could not figure out how to post...it ends up you have to agree to the forum rules first LOL. Then, it kept telling me to post in the Hi my name is Joe section. I did not understand the idea of the forum at first, and I was VERY confused. Then, I clicked on someone's GE, and the vbulliten message came up! I thought i was in trouble! All in all, i figured it out eventually...but now it makes me want to help new members even more!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 06:37 PM   #29
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

This is sad. But, perhaps, they just haven't logged on for a long time. Or maybe they're still figuring out the forum... or a temporary ban, and they forgot about WI. Sometimes members just don't add friends also. So this is a difficult subject. I mean, I would definately invite this member to be my friend.
Good thread.
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 06:59 PM   #30
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

That is so sad. I will send them a friend request if I see someone like that.
Closed