Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Default Re: This makes me extremly sad.......

I had a friend who had an account on here she joined in 2007 and had 0 friends on her list and she was gifted as well she never got on anymore cause nobody talked to her i recently saw her account got banned! i have no idea why.... i talked to her and she said didn't want her account anymore so she started spamming and stuff...its really sad people do that sort of thing just so they don't have to have an account...
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #12
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

wowzer! omigosh! I can't believe this happened. I'm gonna greet somebody old once a day!
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 03:19 PM   #13
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Aw! That's so sad! When I meet anybody new on WI, I always have a little conversation and then ask to be their friend.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #14
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yeah, that is sad. But, sometimes people don't have time to log in anymore. Also, sometimes people just make accounts to enter the contests! If I ever come across a member like that I try to add them as my friend!
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #15
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
Thanks wowewe---for the great reminder.
Not only are we busy in our everyday life, but, we get busy here also.
Hence, we tend to forget some of the "Big" things we should pay attention to.
Reps for your conscientious effort on this matter.
Your welcome. Yes, thank you so much! We sure do.
View Post Originally Posted by catditty
I've been around the forum for quite a while (longer than it looks because of an account mix up that made me re-register and start over) - and I have no friends. But, I wlll admit that it's mostly my fault. I have multiple jobs and very little time to spend on the forum. I do check it almost daily to look at rares and see what is going on - but since it is the first site like this that I have ever been on, it can still be a little overwhelming. There is so much information available and things change so often that sometimes I feel like I won't ever be able to catch up!

Everyone here does such a great job at keeping people updated on what's going on in WI. I am so glad to see that there are such kind and considerate people that worry about other's feelings. When my daughter is old enough to join a forum, I will be happy to show her around here!

Thanks for reminding me that there are nice people out in the world - and have a great day!

Would you like me to be your friend? They sure do. Your welcome! Thanks for reminding me that you need a friend.

View Post Originally Posted by Aimless
You never know, maybe that person is still trying to figure out how to read a forum! It took me a pretty long time before I felt comfortable posting... I still spent a lot of time learning, reading and trying to organize this forum business in my head. Friends weren't really my concern. In fact I had some that were total drama island! This one person actually deleted me and it made me feel strangely sad. Nope I didn't care for that either. I just try my best to contribute to the group as best I can, and if I make a friend along the way so be it!

Just saying...never know...no worries!
That's true, but if they are Gifted(like that person) then they know how. Me too. Aw, that's sad! Me too. But some people just seem like natural friends.
View Post Originally Posted by zoopalz
how do you know how many friends someone has?

sincerely, zoopalz
Go to their profile page, then to the right side of the page there is a box for friends. You should see some of them there.
View Post Originally Posted by turtlegurl♥
Yes, i have seen that. And yes, i have asked a couple of those people to be friends. but that person might not get on WI tht much.
Yup. They still deserve to have a friend.
View Post Originally Posted by bunnyslippers13
I had a friend who had an account on here she joined in 2007 and had 0 friends on her list and she was gifted as well she never got on anymore cause nobody talked to her i recently saw her account got banned! i have no idea why.... i talked to her and she said didn't want her account anymore so she started spamming and stuff...its really sad people do that sort of thing just so they don't have to have an account...
Aw that's really sad! Yes, that's true.
View Post Originally Posted by coolawesomeAbby
wowzer! omigosh! I can't believe this happened. I'm gonna greet somebody old once a day!
That's a great idea! We should all try to.
View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Aw! That's so sad! When I meet anybody new on WI, I always have a little conversation and then ask to be their friend.
Me too. Always.
View Post Originally Posted by itzmebri33
Yeah, that is sad. But, sometimes people don't have time to log in anymore. Also, sometimes people just make accounts to enter the contests! If I ever come across a member like that I try to add them as my friend!
Me too. Thanks for helping.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 05:34 PM   #16
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
I just saw someone who joined in 2007, and only had 4 VMs(visitor messages) and no friends at all. Of course, I quickly asked them to be my friend. I hope the next time you pass someone that is friendless, whether new or not, PLEASE send them a friend request. Thank you for reading.
I agree! I always give them a friend request and leave them a happy little VM. Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #17
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

I actually turn down most friend requests from people I don't know... and not just here but all over the web, on WW and Facebook and so on. It's nothing personal, but a friend list full of people I don't really know is just cluttered and confusing. So you can count me as someone who's happy with few friends! Although everybody's always welcome to leave messages!
Old 04-21-2009, 05:51 PM   #18
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

I always remember to send them a visitor message and ask them to be my friend, I do too feel sorry for them, and I too like to have friends, so it works out great.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #19
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

Oh... If they don't want their account they can tell an administrator and they can close the account.
But that is sad. I like to find random nice people and VM them... then if we become better friends and know each other more, I send a friend request (sometimes they beat me to it xD)
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 05:56 PM   #20
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Sometimes there are members who don't get on WI very often. If they are not on, theres really no way anyone would know them, let alone see their profile.

But I do see your point- Its like the first day of school here... you want a friend, but no one is willing to step up. We should be ready to step up when needed.
Closed