Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 07:37 PM   #11
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Make Your Posts Readable!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzluvor
Hello,

Good point! Some times i really dilike when people write in fonts that you can not read and also to add to the list YELLOW.

sincerly,
kinzluvor
Okay, I added yellow =]

Are there any other colors that should be added?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #12
Crazy 4 Twilight
Webkinz :)

kk329 is a jewel in the roughkk329 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the reminder! White, yellow, and light green and blue posts give me a headache! You should only use those colors if it's a BLACK profile backround!

---------- kk329 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Oh! You should also add light grey! If you have a hard to read font to start with, grey makes it almost IMPOSSIBLE to read!

yours,
kk329

Last edited by kk329; 12-10-2008 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kk329 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #13

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Great post! I would like to add orange (orange) to the list of unreadable colors. Most of the time when I see a post with any of those colors, or a "funky font", I just skip right over them. They may contain very good information, but I have too hard a time reading them, so I just skip them.

Some people have bad eyesight or even a medical condition which different fonts and colors affect. I have read that "quick flashing" pictures could possibly have an effect on people with epilepsy. So, be knd, and be thoughtful of your fellow bloggers. Yes, I know that we all try to be individuals, and that is a good thing, but please consider everyone. Thanks!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 12:24 PM   #14
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by gabbyz2
Thanks for reminding us!! I recently had my post color at white and today I changed it so my posts were readable. Now it is pink!! I think those bright neon colors shouldn't be on the list of colors to use.
i have to agree with the issue over post colors.... i hate needing to highlight them to read them.

but those colors do have a place, especially on profile pages.... sometimes some of them show up better on the images people have there and then it actually HELPS to read what you have written or what someone else wrote. they tend to stand out better.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #15
I <33 you

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

Add light pink. I hate it when people write in light pink.
gracie503 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #16
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

thanks for the reminder . i HATE it when i come across a post with colors like that. i will admit i have skipped over some of them because i cant read it. i also dont like when people have profile backrounds that are yellow or red it hurts the eyes.
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 03:28 PM   #17

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

If I can't read it I pass it bye, good advice by all
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #18
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

lime green and teal blue and light yellow are all hard to read, I don;t like it!
swimfast551 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 07:22 PM   #19
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

REP for you for saying this! This is a constant problem for me.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 08:36 AM   #20
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Good point!
Rep point for you!
Another good idea for a readable post, is using good grammar.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Closed