Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Make Your Posts Readable!

If you're going to spend time writing about something here on WI, make your posts readable. You wouldn't want your work to be skipped over because it's a bright neon color, would you?

Some colors you probably don't want to use:
Bright yellow
Regular yellow
Neon green
Almost invisible blue
Another almost invisible blue
White

I know you can't see those unless you highlight them, but I can't get it to have a black background.

You also cannot use royal blue or this red excessively.

Last edited by midnite95; 12-09-2008 at 07:37 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

Default Re: Make Your Posts Readable!

Thanks for the reminder! I hate it when people use those kinds of colors, because for a couple reasons. One: it hurts my eyes badly, two: no one can read it, and three: i don't want to take the time highlighting it.
♥basketball
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Thanks for reminding us!! I recently had my post color at white and today I changed it so my posts were readable. Now it is pink!! I think those bright neon colors shouldn't be on the list of colors to use.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
luv14webkinz

pk, thank you! i have seen post like this, and i wanna read them, but i can't! i have to get my face all up in the screen, and then when my family members walk by and see me doing that, i look wierd! so, anyways, good point!
Old 12-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #5

aksnowshine is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info! As a newbie, I'm learning something new every day. I am off to change my color ASAP! I do that in my preferences somewhere, right?? Or maybe as I used navy I don't need to change the color after all?

Last edited by aksnowshine; 12-09-2008 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: question
aksnowshine is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thank you so much for the post. I always have hard time reading the posts when people use colors like yellow and white. I try to read for a little time and then give up and skip the post because that drives my eyes crazy! I am pretty sure people post something because they want others to read it, so I don't understand why they use such colors.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 07:23 PM   #7
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

I did not have as much trouble reading those colors when I had a crt but now that I have a laptop I also have a lot of trouble with some of them Thanks to the person that posted about highlighting them I had no idea and it works
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 07:27 PM   #8
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Thank you for the reminder. There are also some fonts that are difficult to read, too.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #9
Webkinz

sars will become famous soon enough

Yes, I totally agree! And some times people have a hard to read colors-and a font that i can't read.
Example: hi my name is sars. how are you?

Thanks for the reminder! =]
sars is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #10
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

Hello,

Good point! Some times i really dilike when people write in fonts that you can not read and also to add to the list YELLOW.

sincerly,
kinzluvor
kinzluvor is offline Female
Closed