Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Talking Make a Change in a Member. :]

Hey everyone!

At school, one day, my teacher gave us an assignment to make somebody's day. We did this for the rest of the week, and it really affected some students. They made more friends, and were happy that people helped them out, and gave them compliments.

Some people did it for the assignment, but some people continue to do it every day. I try my best to make somebody's day, every day.

Today, think about making someone's day on WI, or at home, work, Webkinz World, or school. Maybe even a club, afterschool event, or sporting event.

On WI, you could compliment somebody's avatar, or signature. After somebody complimented my signature, we became best friends on here. :]

Friendships can blossom through one compliment, making the small acorn grow into an entire oak tree of friendship.
As icecube770 said,
"I make it a personal goal to dish out 10 compliments a day. And really mean them, too. Some people, if they look sad, I sit and talk with them. That's where my real life BFF came from. I tell jokes, amke them laugh, ask them questions baout their own life, give some compliments, and next time I see them in the hallway... you just give a little wave, or a wink, maybe even a hug, and then that just kind of makes a person feel special "
Everyone should live by this!
Thanks for reading. Any comments are appreciated. :]

Last edited by badena2; 03-20-2009 at 06:39 PM..
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #2

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

Default Re: Make a Change in a Member. :]

Oh, thanks for making this thread. I've been trying a lot harder lately to be a good member, and make lots of helpful contributions lately. This is definitely a good reminder for a ll of us. Brighten someone's day with a quick hello, rep or a thank you.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

Night
Nightowl is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 11:40 PM   #3
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

Beautiful!!! A positive message that we can all take to heart. Practice makes perfect!!!
Such kind words!

gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #4
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by gotchagood5
Beautiful!!! A positive message that we can all take to heart. Practice makes perfect!!!
Such kind words!

Thanks so much!
View Post Originally Posted by Nightowl
Oh, thanks for making this thread. I've been trying a lot harder lately to be a good member, and make lots of helpful contributions lately. This is definitely a good reminder for a ll of us. Brighten someone's day with a quick hello, rep or a thank you.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

Night
That quote is really swell!
Old 03-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #5
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

I love this thread. That is a great idea. Actually, I got my 2 WI BFFs from them complimenting me! It's amazing what three words can do to a person.
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 12:40 AM   #6
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Aw this is beautiful

How kind.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 12:59 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

This is a great thread
Munchies is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 01:16 AM   #8
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I love this thread! It's members like you and threads like this that make WI such a great place! Such a great and kind idea
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #9
no

badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Make a Change in a Member. :]

View Post Originally Posted by Maggie Mae
I love this thread! It's members like you and threads like this that make WI such a great place! Such a great and kind idea
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
This is a great thread
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
Aw this is beautiful

How kind.
All of us are kind, people just need to blossom sometimes. Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by nick*is*so*cute
I love this thread. That is a great idea. Actually, I got my 2 WI BFFs from them complimenting me! It's amazing what three words can do to a person.
Aw, that is cool! That is very true.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #10
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

I make it a personal goal to dish out 10 compliments a day. And really mean them, too. Some people, if they look sad, I sit and talk with them. That's where my real life BFF came from. I tell jokes, amke them laugh, ask them questions baout their own life, give some compliments, and next time I see them in the hallway... you just give a little wave, or a wink, maybe even a hug, and then that just kind of makes a person feel special
icecube730 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
beautiful message ~v