Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
Bulfrogger
Webkinz :)
Frog0bsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Main account wont load! One pet one does????

My main Web account wont load! The W loading symbol will be there a few seconds. Then just stop. Then just blue screen!!??

I log on to my one pet account. It loads just fine.. I thought. Oh well, its Sat. and they must be just full.

I try again. Log on to one pet account. No problem. Then go to my main account with 9 pets. It wont load!!?? Whats wrong please?

How long do I try before sending a letter to customer support?? Can I even do that from my one pet account?

Help the sad Bulfrogger? *cries*
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2007, 06:02 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Default Re: Main account wont load! One pet one does????

it happens a lot.. it is just full. try later.
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 11-17-2007, 06:07 PM   #3
Bulfrogger

But after I try my main account. The one pet one loads. Then try main (within how long it takes to type in info) it wont. Then right away, go try the one pet one again. It will load!?

I did it several times for the last 4 hours!?
Old 11-17-2007, 08:25 PM   #4
skiiergal
Gifted

skiiergal is on a distinguished road

I would wait a while or try on a differnet computer...This happens to me alot!
Old 11-19-2007, 12:03 AM   #5
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Try clearing your computer's cache. Delete cookies and temp files. Then reboot the computer.

Even though one account is working, the "old memory" may be affecting the other account.

This happens fairly often, so to help prevent it, regularly clean out your cache.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 11-19-2007, 12:07 AM   #6
Dinomom13

View Post Originally Posted by Wizard
Try clearing your computer's cache. Delete cookies and temp files. Then reboot the computer.

Even though one account is working, the "old memory" may be affecting the other account.

This happens fairly often, so to help prevent it, regularly clean out your cache.
Yep, this is the trick. I was having the same problem *** my main account recently. I could log into any of my kids' accounts, sister's account, but it would do like you're saying on my account! After deleting cookies, temporary internet files, and rebooting, I got in with no problem!

Old 11-19-2007, 12:19 AM   #7
littlemeu
Gift Guru

StageMom #1 will become famous soon enough

I had a problem a couple of days ago where I couldn't get into my rooms. I called Ganz and the tech said it was because I had too many items in my garden. He took out about 50 items and then my account worked fine.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:45 AM   #8
Bulfrogger

OooOOOooo! To much stuffs? Heh, that just may be the issue.

Cookies, cache, reboot. Knew that part. But to much stuff just may be the thing LOL

I've jammed to much in each room, because not wanting to buy more rooms yet! (hey, thats 1000KC I can use for another rare hehe

Guess I'm going to have to take a break from shopping untill I get some more rooms.

Thank you all for your suggestions and help. Much appreceated.

:rdr: Frogs rule! (we let in the Reindeer just for Christmas)

Please mark this solved. Thanks again.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:07 AM   #9
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

Ya... there must be either alot of people on WW, or it's just a normal glitch. That's happened to me before
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Closed