Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 08:20 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Lulu's Quick Help Thread!

i know, im not begging, i just asked her to come if she wanted to in a nice way with a plz. would you like it without a plz??? i never said she had to come.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2007, 08:44 PM   #92
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cynthi1234
tou don't have to use those to make an avatar. you may also go to glitterbase or glitterfy or blingee and it varies. and when youre done making it, you save it then go to user cp click edit avatar then you click browse way at the bottom then choose the pisture you want to use. it goes the same with signatures too.
and lulu, i wasnt trying to take over, i was just helping out a bit.
I understand. Thank you for helping.

---------- lulu added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by I_wish_mel
Do you like my av / the newest webkinz?

<-----------
Yes, that's nice.

---------- lulu added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by smartEpantz
school has me totallystressed out. any tips? right now my schoolview shows that i have C's, D's, and F's from not turning things in, but i KNOW i turnde them in. Can you help me?

Signed,
Worn out and sick of school!
Keep an assignment notebook where you right down the homework from each class, do your homework right away when you get home and if you can have your parents check it over.

Last edited by lulu; 12-12-2007 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lulu is offline Female
Old 12-13-2007, 01:50 PM   #93
cutiekatie12

cutiekatie12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your help.

---------- cutiekatie12 added 39 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

I'm new and i still can't figure out how many posts you need to do certain things and what the different stars and sayings above your avatar mean

Last edited by cutiekatie12; 12-13-2007 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cutiekatie12 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2007, 06:22 PM   #94
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cutiekatie12
Thanks for your help.

---------- cutiekatie12 added 39 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

I'm new and i still can't figure out how many posts you need to do certain things and what the different stars and sayings above your avatar mean
To become the gifted status, you must have 50 posts. When you're gifted, it allows you to go into the gift exchange and after that if you have traded at least 20 times, you can become a gift guru. A lil'kinz is a person with under 10 posts. A webkinz is someone who has over 10 posts and either doesn't have 50 posts or hasn't contacted anyone in the gift exchange post.

If you have anymore questions about that click here.
lulu is offline Female
Old 12-15-2007, 12:02 PM   #95

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

can somebbody PLZ come to my deserted GE thread plz??
Old 12-15-2007, 12:31 PM   #96
3cmoney
Lil Kinz
hhobrien is an unknown quantity at this point

where do put the poems that i made for the 12 days of wi contset
Old 12-15-2007, 08:18 PM   #97
Gifted

can somebbody PLZ come to my deserted GE thread plz??
Please ask somewhere else. Most of the people who go on this thread are not gifted yet. Thank you.

---------- lulu added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by hhobrien
where do put the poems that i made for the 12 days of wi contset
You missed the date I think. They only have certain things for one day. Go to the contest forum and read more.

Last edited by lulu; 12-15-2007 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lulu is offline Female
Old 12-16-2007, 01:19 PM   #98

your doing grEAT!! THIS IS THE BEST HELP THREAD ive been to. oops, sorry for caps
Old 12-16-2007, 01:41 PM   #99
richgirl5356
Gifted

richgirl5356 is on a distinguished road

um where is a good place to get signatures that you can put on WI
Old 12-16-2007, 02:37 PM   #100
Gifted

your doing grEAT!! THIS IS THE BEST HELP THREAD ive been to. oops, sorry for caps
Thanks!

---------- lulu added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by richgirl5356
um where is a good place to get signatures that you can put on WI
Do you mean like signature pictures? Theres a forum on here just for signatures and avatars. Go check it out.

Last edited by lulu; 12-16-2007 at 02:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lulu is offline Female
Closed