Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 07:57 AM   #11
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: A lot of Rude Comments on WI! Please remember to be generous!

Thanks for posting all of your opinions!

---------- Starlight720 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by richeyrox12
Great Reminder to people but Im starting to wish these threads would stop. This is like the 5th one Ive seen. It starts to get annoying.
This is what I'm talking about!

Last edited by Starlight720; 06-24-2008 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Starlight720 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 08:00 AM   #12
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you! You make a wonderful point, thank you for speaking up about it.
lulu is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:30 AM   #13
YAY! I am a
Webkinz :)

sarahlaw97 is on a distinguished road

Thank You, great thread. I think everyone needs a reminder every once in a while
Old 06-24-2008, 08:48 AM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Rudeness begets rudeness and spawns rudeness, doesn't it? I think that is why Justin re-newed the green box feature. Reward Kindness and people will be kind.
This site has grown a LOT since I became a member. I was at the 36,000 mark, it has almost tripled since then and I can see it getting even bigger over summer. We have SO many different opinions. Some right, some wrong and some in-between. I agree with you, Starlight, the rudeness needs to stop, but the best way to do that is the way that Justin and Wendy have shown. Let's reward the kindness!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 09:02 AM   #15
vsm9o

yeah i dont like when peeps do that PS can i put my pic in my avatar like i do now?if not please tell me
Old 06-24-2008, 09:11 AM   #16
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by vsm9o
yeah i dont like when peeps do that PS can i put my pic in my avatar like i do now?if not please tell me
You can put a pic in your avatar...I think you're not supposed to put one of actual people though (unless, like a celebrity or something)

They don't want people seeing personal info, and a pic (i'm assuming of yourself) is
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 09:14 AM   #17
Twilight Addict!
Gift Guru

amandapanda has a spectacular aura about

thanks for the great reminder to everyone!
amandapanda is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 09:25 AM   #18
Webkinz :)
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Rudeness begets rudeness and spawns rudeness, doesn't it? I think that is why Justin re-newed the green box feature. Reward Kindness and people will be kind.
This site has grown a LOT since I became a member. I was at the 36,000 mark, it has almost tripled since then and I can see it getting even bigger over summer. We have SO many different opinions. Some right, some wrong and some in-between. I agree with you, Starlight, the rudeness needs to stop, but the best way to do that is the way that Justin and Wendy have shown. Let's reward the kindness!
I think that's a great theory.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:29 AM   #19
FireClan

Yes, there has been. Justin may have put up the rep boxes so people want to be nicer and have more boxes. That could possibly be the reason. They want to reward everyone that is being kind...so I majorly agree with you.

-FireClan
Old 06-24-2008, 09:36 AM   #20
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

FINALLY! Someone said it! THANK YOU!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Closed