Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

Default A lot of Rude Comments on WI! Please remember to be generous!

I am not sure if I am the only one noticing this...but lately there has been a lot of RUDENESS on WI!

And it's not just rudeness, it's disrespect, dishonesty, and even lying!
WI is a sight intented for people that share a common interest! Webkinz!

For Example:

-People are arguing with Mods

-People are stealing Icons and Signatures from sites such as Iconator and offering them in their graphics shops without crediting the true maker! (THIS IS A BIG ONE!!)

-People are rating threads with one star to spite others

-People are beginning arguments.

-People are insulting each other!

It has to stop!

Webkinz Insider is a site for both Children AND Adults, so we have to be considerate to both age groups!
And even the mods && admin! People are showing great disrespect towards them! They try to make this site a better community for everybody! They give their time to help you! Show some respect!

I have tried my best to stop any hint of rudeness I have found....and you should too!

JUST REMEMBER:
-Be Kind to others

-If you don't have anything nice to say, PLEASE don't say it!

-Don't rate successful threads with one star to spite others.

-Always show generosity!

-Be willing to help other members, instead of making fun of them!

-Treat mods && admin with respect!!

THANK YOU!

Last edited by Starlight720; 06-23-2008 at 10:49 PM..
Starlight720 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 10:40 PM   #2
Gift Guru

1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: A lot of Rudeness on WI!

I've only seen someone being rude a few times. I flag it each time. hopefully it will stop.
1girln3boys is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 10:44 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

A great reminder about respecting others, Starlight! Thanks.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 10:48 PM   #4
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

No problem!
Starlight720 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 10:49 PM   #5
p3yt0n

Thanks for remindint all of the people.
Hopefully this will stop a little of it.
REP.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:49 PM   #6
No questions im not
Gifted

flow484 is just really niceflow484 is just really nice

Great reminder to all!!!!!
flow484 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #7
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: A lot of Rude Comments on WI! Please remember to be generous!

Great Reminder to people but Im starting to wish these threads would stop. This is like the 5th one Ive seen. It starts to get annoying.
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 11:00 PM   #8
I am finally
Gifted

webkinzgirl98 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by richeyrox12
Great Reminder to people but Im starting to wish these threads would stop. This is like the 5th one Ive seen. It starts to get annoying.
Well i see this as a very helpful thread! There maybe alot of them appearing lately but that only means that people are really serious and want it to stop and make it clear that it is someting that needs to be corrected! Thanx for a very helpful thread! rep!
webkinzgirl98 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 11:23 PM   #9
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

thanks! rep point!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 11:34 PM   #10
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

You bring up some excellent points! However, what do we do when a mod is rude to us? Six months ago I posted a seemingly innocent comment in the Gift Guru discussion thread. My comment was taken completely out of context and the resulting comments from this mod truly stung.
As a result I left WI for a time, and I will check in again now and then. However, I'm afraid there is going to need to be some major, harsh changes in order to bring this runaway train under control.
My opinion has always been that you have to give people the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you read their comment in a way they did not intend. Perhaps you or they are having a really sad or bad day. Or perhaps they ARE rude. Doesn't mean you have to be. Life is too short for such things.
Closed